~Chapter 1~ cousin Travis

Start from the beginning

"Oh hey (y/n). ready to go?". Travis asked you.

"Yup let's go!!.' You jumped off the bottom step as you both started walking towards the front door' once you opened the door you heard your mother's voice in the kitchen'. "have fun you two!!. don't get in to much trouble!!.' Your mother yelled as she opened the oven door checking on her homemade chocolate chip cookies.

"Don't worry Aunt (mother's name). I'll have her back before 11' Travis told her.'

As you and Travis walked out the door to his truck you noticed him staring off in the distance, you was confused until you saw what he was looking at...there across the street was two teenage boys walking out of an old building' one was tall and the other male was a little shorter but three inches taller then you. The taller teenager had long dark brown hair with a light brown T-shirt that has the logo of SF, he also had some dark skinny jeans on with some dark green boots. as for the other male he had long blue Electric hair with a long black sweatshirt on with some red ripped skinny jeans and blue high tops. you noticed he had some kind of prosthetic covering his face...Mm?...kinda mysterious.

Travis noticed that you where staring as he quickly told you to look away, dumb ass said it out loud making the two look over at us. we looked at each other then back at the two teenage boys across the street. it was quiet for a couple of seconds until the brown headed male spoke.

"Hey Travis!!!.' he yelled. Travis's face heated up like a tomato, both his hands turns into fists as his body began to shake. sweat was pouring down from his face as he struggle to speak.

"Travis?, are you okay?, he said hi.' You told him.

"Huh...o-oh...ummm...h-hey.' After travis finally said hi he grabbed your arm quickly as he dragged you to his truck. He opened the passenger side door as you climbed inside closing it gently, he made his way towards the driver side as he hopped in closing the door behind him. Travis was about to pull out of the driveway until there was a soft knock at the passenger side door window making you jump. You rolled it down seeing the two teenage boys. "hello! need a ride or something?.' You asked them sweetly. Travis snapped his head towards you as he growled in a low voice gripping the steering wheel tightly.

"(Y/N)!!!.' He yelled.'

"what?, I'm just being polite jeez!. Quite being a drama queen."

We heard a slight chuckle from one of the boys as he smiled' "actually...a ride will be nice, if u don't mind travis?.' He asked.

Travis sighed as he loosens his grip from the steering wheel. "sure...hop in then.' He told them as they opened the back door's of his truck climbing in the backseat. "so where too?.'

"well...where are you guys going?.' The brown headed male asked.'

You twirled your body around as you rested both hands on the seat putting your head in between as you smiled brightly. "we are on way to get coffee...or just hangout, you told him. "Anyways names (y/n) (l/n) i'm travis's cousin, nice to meet you.' You stook your hand out to greet them. Both teens looked at each other in shock as they finally shook your hand.

"Nice to meet you (y/n), i'm Larry and this is my stepbrother Sal.' he said giving you a small side smile.

"Nice to meet you both, so you guys live in those apartments across the street?."

"For now...we found a place just down the Road from the apartments, our friend Todd and his boyfriend Neil lives there right now. I'll be moving in shortly." Larry told you as he gave you another side smile.

"that's awesome." You turned your head towards sal. "what about u?." You asked him.

Sal snapped his head towards you as you both made eye contact, you could see a faint pink line across his face as he rubbed the back of his neck before speaking.' Huh?...i..actually live there as well.' He told you as he looked back out of the truck window.