What Is The Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition?

The Wattpad Block Party - Summer Edition is an epic online event featuring some of your all time favorite Wattpad Super Stars, New York Times and USA TODAY Bestselling Authors, and up and coming Wattpad writers!

Each author will be featured for a full day in July. The authors will share a special post with you all right here in this book and they will interact with you throughout their feature day and the rest of the month!

There will also be awesome giveaways! Everything from signed paperbacks, to naming a character after the winner, to book reviews of your novel!

When Is It?

The ENTIRE month of July 2015!

Where Is It?

RIGHT here!

Who Are the Featured Authors and Writers?

Check out the next chapter, titled, "Line Up!"

Want to Check Out the Last Wattpad Block Party?

Click here ----> http://www.wattpad.com/myworks/29576361-the-wattpad-block-party or Look through "My Works" and select the Wattpad Block Party book (blue cover with white text).

When Will the Giveaway Links Go Live?

TBA

If you have any questions, please leave them in a comment below!

Kelly Anne Blount xoxo

P.S. Don't forget to add this story to your library and follow me to receive updates!