OC #1 Silver Sterling (Incomplete)

This here is my personal OC. Quite OP but only because this character sheet will be what he will have and obtain, or more like this is a information from the future, like other characters I would create.

Name: Silver Sterling
Nickname: Argent (by Arthur), Sil (by Nero), Gin (by Leonidas), Shirogane/Shiro-kun (by Kane), Morgan Le Geist (Undercover), Muramasa Ginga (when on Vacation)
Alias: Vulcan, Expeditionist, Devil
Hair Color: Silver (yes, he was named after his hair color)
Eye Color:

Name: Silver SterlingNickname: Argent (by Arthur), Sil (by Nero), Gin (by Leonidas), Shirogane/Shiro-kun (by Kane), Morgan Le Geist (Undercover), Muramasa Ginga (when on Vacation)Alias: Vulcan, Expeditionist, DevilHair Color: Silver (yes, he was n...

(Similar eye, just remove magic circle)

Age: ???, 21 (physical)
Home World: DanMachi
Familia(s):
• Hera Familia (Captain since he's the only one active)(Former)
• Hephaestus (Took a liking into making weapons)(Fomer)
• Hades (Captain)(Currently)
Alias(es): Spellblade (Lame Alias from Denatus), Tony Redgrave (fake name), Muramasa Senji (chosen name when on vacation).

Status:
Silver Sterling

STR: ??? END: ??? DEX: ??? AGI: ??? MAG: ???

Development Abilities:

???+13

Skill(s):

???+2

Magic(s):

(None but he can still use magic, it's just wasn't listed here because of A Certain Bullshit Skill.)

Introduction: He's the so-called the "13th" who happen to be in the 13th Timeline who was fated to die like his counterparts, but he was nothing like his counterparts who are easy to kill. He has been training to survive all fights that he encountered and at the same time become strong enough. After he found out that his counterparts left a part of their soul called Memory-Soul Fragments, with the help of Kane (the God of his Universe), he was able to travel through worlds in his Universe, and he was also able to visit other Universes of other gods in order to help them under the instructions of Kane and at the same time he can get stronger by fight stronger enemies while also fulfilling his mission.

Personality: Tsundere (he's not that good at expressing his feelings after maturing), honest (he lies when needed), Brash and Rash (when he was a kid), caring (all the time), stubborn (as always), Risk-taker, stoic, cold (when provoked), and has a strong sense of duty even if it meant turning children into orphans.

(Let's be honest, living in a family who are part of an evil organizations or are hurting you, you would probably rather choose to be an orphan, right? It's like if you were to be reborn in Akame Ga Kill and you were born in the Empire as a stress reliever for your parents or anything as worse, you would rather be an orphan, right?)