More then high school

We see our main choices Kage Faye is checkin her Medium suitcase and stuff she'll need into her side bag.

Kage then goes outside with her parents going to drop her off

Kage friend Diaspro came to say goodbye to her at her tike at Alfa college.

Diaspro: I'll miss you Kage.

Kage Faye: I'll miss you too Diaspro, I'll try to call or message you, when I get the chance okay?

Diaspro: Sure.

Kage then go through a magic portal that her parents open for her using a magic item and Kage go through it, then arrived outside of Alfa college.

Kage then walk into the College and waited in the line in the court yard, for the teacher making sure the stunning are on the list.

It was Kage turn and she walked forward.

Griselda: Next, now what's your name and place of origin?

Kage Faye: Kage Faye and I'm from Eraklyon.

Griselda then looks at the list and sees her name.

Griselda: Ah yes Kage Faye, I see your name you may come in.

Kage then walked past the teacher and found a place to sit down while waiting.

Kage Faye thoughts: That is one scary teacher.

Then the other female student started to gather round and so kage go up and went to see what Griselda had to say.

Griselda: First thing first our code of behaviour, the first rule is you must follow all the rules in the code of behaviour.
If you break the rules once you'll be turn into a frog, if you'll break the rules twice your magic privileged will be suspended and if you'll break rules three times you'll be expelled, isn't that right princess Stella?