𝗥𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗼𝗺

Start from the beginning

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Y/n, what the hell did I tell you?!"

"Not to do anything stupid..."

"And what did you do?"

"Do something stupid..."

The Oni was sitting in a hospital bed, wrapped head toe in bandages as she sheepishly stared at the furious Sakura who stood beside her.

"You could've been killed-! Going up against three Akatsuki members like that!!!" Sakura cried, grabbing the girl by her shoulders and shaking her back and forth.

"Miss Haruno, please avoid shaking her so much." the doctor advised, "Your friend suffered a serious concussion, and it's important that you avoid causing further damage."

"Eh? But I didn't get hit in the head?" y/n mumbled.

"You had at least 600 pounds worth of force hit you in the head when you fell from that cliff." Shino spoke up from where he was leaning against the wall, "That's way over the amount needed to crush a human skull."

"But I'm not human." y/n pointed out with a blank look, "And wait a minute, I fell from a cliff???"

"You seriously don't remember?"

"Nope."

"Loss of the memory of an event in which one is concussed is pretty normal." the doctor piped in before giving y/n a wary look, "Although, she really should've died with that amount of force..." 'Yet she got away with just a concussion and memory loss-!'

Y/n gave the doctor a blank stare, "Wha?"

The man flinched under her gaze, "Ahem! You're very lucky to have gotten out of that situation with just a concussion, although your injuries were very bad. Even with your impressive regenerative abilities, that stomach wound almost took you out."

"What stomach wound?" y/n murmured before grasping the front of her hospital gown and literally ripping it in half.

Sakura let out a shriek, face going red and covering her eyes while Shino coughed lightly and looked away.

Y/n's blood ran cold and her eyes damn near bulged out of her head as she gawked at the stomach woundnthe doctor had spoke of, "I— what the hell?!"

There, right smack dab in the middle of her abs, was a big 🍑 scar. It kinda hurt to look at, and y/n was puzzled about what kind of attack she'd have to be hit by in order to get a scar like that.

...

"Well, on the bright side, I'm not dead!"

"Y/n!!!" Sakura snapped, grabbing the oni's face and forcing her to make eye contact, "Shino told me everything that happened! Some cultist and some weird stitch dude ganged up on you and did this! Those Akatsuki members almost killed you!"

"Oh! Kakuzu and Hidan!" y/n chirped, blinking innocently, "Haha, there's no way those two idiots did this to me!"

"Mm, no. It's true." Shino confirmed.