CHAPTER 17

After Half An Hour, Ashwin Mv: Ipo Thoongirupaalaa? Poi Etti Paapom… (Is She Already Slept? )
Ashwin Silently Near Their Bedroom Door, He Heard Sniffles From Inside, He Opened Door Forcely & Saw Shivaangi Crying & Weeping Badly…Ashwin Rushed Towards Her & Hugged Her…

Ashwin: maa ... Ennachu maa en alugura?(what happened maa? Why are you crying?)

Shivaangi continually crying without looking at Ashwin...

Ashwin: maa... Please look at me...

Shivaangi look at Ashwin's eyes,
Started crying again...

Ashwin cupped shivaangi's cheeks, "what happened maa?  Stop crying please.. "

Shivaangi wiped her tears and moved away from Ashwin's hold... Removed his hands from her cheeks...

Shivaangi: onnula... neenga thoogunga.. (Nothing you sleep...)

Ashwin tried to touch shivaangi again but she moved away from him... Ashwin's heart paining like someone squeezing his heart... 💜

Ashwin: maa...

Shivaangi moved from bed and goes to balcony... Ashwin saw shivaangi's blank face... He doesn't know what to do... He followed her to balcony and back hugged her... Rested his chin in her shoulder... Nuzzled his nose in her neck ... Shivaangi tried to wiggle out of his hug.. but he grip tighten more...

Shivaangi: Ashwin enna vidunga... (Ashwin leave me)

Ashwin shocked because she called him as Ashwin not ashwineey...

Ashwin: mudiyadhu... (No)

Shivaangi didn't say anything... Her silence killing him..

Ashwin: maa...

She's silent,

Ashwin: maa...

Ashwin couldn't control his tears anymore... a single tear dropped in her shoulder... Shivaangi turned around to Ashwin in tears,

Shivaangi: Ashwin neenga en aluguringa? (Ashwin why are you crying?)

Ashwin pouted and said, "you called me Ashwin not ashwineey"

Shivaangi laughed at his pout and kissed his pout... Suddenly she stopped laughing, removed herself from his hold and said, sorry... Rushed to her side of bed ..

Ashwin don't know what to do... He layed besides spooning her ... Shivaangi didn't said anything...

Ashwin: maa...

Ashwin: shivaangi maa...

Ashwin: kd

Still silent 😶

Ashwin: rowdy baby

Ashwin: rowdy Don.

Still she's silent..

Ashwin: ooi pondatti...

Shivaangi blushed at his words...

Ashwin: aii.. pondatti.. purushana romba kenja vidadha di... (Aii.. wifey... )

Still she's silent..

Ashwin: maa ... Am sorry..

Shivaangi: why?

Ashwin: first turn and look at me...

Shivaangi turned around to face Ashwin, then only she noticed that he's shirtless... She gulped...

She lowered her eyes….
Ashwin  asked in his base voice, “what happened maa?”

Shivaangi stuttered at his voice, “ah…dha…bhaa…ahh…”