𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

Comincia dall'inizio

"Sister! Come on!" He led Yor to the kitchen and Anya enthusiastically followed.

"This is the kitchen!" Anya spread her arms out once again and yelled it in a high pitch tone. 

"Father is a great cook." Y/N added.

"Is that so!" Yor said as she clasped her hands together.

Y/N and Anya led Yor around all the places in the house, Y/N tried to contain his excitement while doing so, but failed a couple of times, especially when showcasing his electronics collection.

"This is MY room! Welcome!" Y/N said as he opened his room door. The room had a [favorite color] theme. He had 1 bookshelf and a dresser with finished projects on top of it. He also had a large table in his room with an unfinished project on it. 

"Thank you for having me!" Yor politely spoke. 

"Brother has a cute kitty robot in here somewhere..." Anya said as she looked under his bed and desk for it. 

'Robot?' Yor thought as she tilted her head, then she looked more closely at his room. It was filled with many different gadgets and such. 

"I don't know where he is right now... but-" Just as Y/N was about to continue, Anya yelped as she got jumped on by a tiny cat robot. It was really just a robot with a cat stuffy over it. Still cute, nonetheless.

"Mew." The robot spouted out a robotic meow. 

"Ah, Here it is!" Anya said excitedly as she carried it to Yor. 

"Very nice!" Yor exclaimed. 

°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°

(It just says red string for anybody who's wondering)

They'd finally made their way to Yor's room. 

"And this is mother's room!" Anya said as she clasped the doorknob with both her hands.

"This way, Ms. Yor!" Y/N said as he pulled Yor to her room. 

She stood in front of her bed and looked around at it in awe.

"What a perfectly splendid room!" She held her hands together and happily smiled. 

"I'm glad you like it." Loid said as he brought in the last box for Yor's room. 

"How do you like the way the furniture is said up? I've given the place a light clean-up." He said as he placed the box down. 

"Oh, yes. This will do nicely!" She answered.

"Anya helped clean too!" Anya stated.

"Me too!" Y/N added onto Anya. 

"Did you now? Thank you so much!" Yor once again gave a kind smile to the children. 

"I did good. I did good?" Anya turned to Loid. 

"All you did was knock over a bucket. And Y/N wasn't even there." Loid mumbled the last part but Y/N still heard him.