Chapter Two: Shop Till You Drop

Zacznij od początku

Drake looked up and saw what everyone was looking at before his eyes widened.

Drake: No way...

Yugo heard Drake's tone of disbelief and looked at him.

Drake: Nah...Maybe he's just an imposter? Gotta be.

Old Merchant: THE BLACK CROW!

The merchants began to panic as the closed down their shops.

Yugo: Black Crow?

The Black Crow then flew by and used his giant sword to destroy two of the Merchant buildings. He then used his blade once again to slash right past Yugo and destroy another merchant building.

Percedal: HAHAHAHAHAAAA! I'm really starting to enjoy things around here!

Evangeline: Take cover! I'll take care of this crazy-

Drake: Out of the way!

Drake, cloaked in a more intense aura then before, leaps from the roof of one cart to another before calling out to The Black Crow.

Drake: CROW! I heard all kinds of stories about you when I was a kid! You better not be a fake!

He blasts skyward to meet the crow midair as he turned his attention to Drake.

Black Crow: Come then, Warrior! I will prove my legitimacy with my blade!

Drake redirects himself with a blast of Wakfu from his legs, rocketing straight for the adversary. Crow threw his egg bombs at Drake, but they were shot down by Evangeline's sharpshooting.

Drake slams his blade against the Crow's, causing a shockwave.

Drake: Just like I was expecting!

Black Crow: Happy to live up to the LEGENDS!

The Black Crow laughed evilly, his strength gets an edge over Drake as he breaks their bladelock and uses the tail of his bird to slam Drake back towards the ground, causing him to crash into the last Merchant Stall.

Once he saw the last stall was destroyed, The Black Crow flew off.

Percedal: The coward. He's flying away.

The Iop knight looked disappointed as he watched the fading figure of the enemy get smaller, Drake on the other hand-

Drake: WOOOO!

He jumps up from the crater he was in with an excited smile on his face.

Drake: Yeah! That was awesome! HAHAHA! WOOOO!

Ruel leaned over to Dally.

Ruel: Hey, are we sure he isn't an Iop?

Percedal: Of course he isn't! I can recognize one of my own people!

Yugo shook his head smiling before focusing on the destroyed merchant buildings.

Old Merchant: I KNEW THAT LOUSY BIRD WOULD COME BACK TO ATTACK US! BUT IF YOU THINK THAT'S ALL IT TAKES TO MAKE ME LEAVE, THEN BELIEVE ME YOUR COMPLETELY MISTAKEN!