Scorn of the Scorpion

Start from the beginning

Scorpion: I gotta admit you almost beat me there... almost.

You then get up and shoot a web at your leg which stops the bleeding. You then glare at Scorpion. 

Spider-Man: You're not gonna beat me.

Scorpion: And why is that? 

Spider-Man: Because I don't give up!

You then start to limp towards Scorpion. You then break into a sprint, and he charges at you. You tackle him and punch him constantly. He then kicks you off and grabs you with his tail. He slams you into the ground and you get up. He then punches you in the gut and you cough blood. He then Spartan kicks you into a railing. He then punches you in the face repeatedly and one of your eye lenses comes off. The left side of your mask tears off and you punch him in the face. Blood runs down your face and you let out a low growl. You then kick him and punch him in the face. You throw him into the tower and web his hand to it. He then tears his hand off and you shoot a tazer web at his weak spot. He writhes in pain, and you punch him in the head. You then beat him constantly and he knocks you away. He then pins you to the ground and chokes you with his tail. 

He then picks you up with his tail and glares at you

He then picks you up with his tail and glares at you. You then shoot a web at a pipe and bring it to you. Scorpion then drops you and you kick him in the chest repeatedly. You grab his tail and slam him into the ground. You then shoot a web-line at his face and bring it into your knee. Your Spider-Sense then tingles and you dodge his stinger. 

Scorpion: You've got some neat trick. Now how about I show some of mine? 

You then hook kick him in the face and hit him with a right hook. You backflip and see a canister on the ground. You then shoot a web at it and throw it at Scorpion. It turns out to be a nitrogen canister and his armor starts to freeze. You take this opportunity to beat him up. You then hit him with a barrage of left and right hooks before kicking him in the ribs. You go to attack him, but he punches you in the gut. You then get up and see that his suit heated up and defrosted him. You then throw a punch which he blocks. He then grabs your shoulder and throws you off of the tower. You then shoot a web and zip to the wall. You the crawl up the wall and see Scorpion. You shoot a web at his face and kick Scorpion. He is knocked back a bit and you shoot a web. He swings his tail at you, and you slide under it. You then shoot a tazer web at his tail joint again. He gets shocked and you kick him away. You then shoot a web and swing to Cindy and Jonah. 

Spider-Man: I'm gonna get you out of here. 

Scorpion's tail then pops up behind you.

Cindy: Quickly! Behind you!

You then jump away from the tail and web-zip to the radio tower. You then crawl up it and your Spider-Sense tingles.  Scorpion then throws a nitrogen canister and you and you throw it back at him. He dodges the canister and fires a poison blob at you. You dodge the shot, but he throws another nitrogen canister at you. It hits you and knocks you off of the radio tower.  You then get up and shoot a web at a nitrogen pipe. You pull it out and he backs away from the gas.