Jonah: Doc you're a genius. He smashed that thing with his tail!

Mac Gargan: I feel like an army. 

With You

You are swinging around the city. You release your web and then zip to a water tower. You then see a break in. You pull one up to you and trap him in a web cocoon. The other thugs then look at you.

Thug1: Shit it's the Spider-Man!

Spider-Man: Hey boys.

You then flip off the tower and land in the middle of the thugs. One tries to punch you and you throw him to the ground. Another thug swings his crowbar at you, but you jump behind him and cover his face in a web. You then kick him twice in the back which sends him into a wall. Two thugs then shoot at you with their pistols, and you dodge their incoming shots. You then run at the two thugs and roll on the ground. You then kick one of the thugs and shoot a web at the other's face. You pull him to you and kick him in the gut. You then sweep his legs and web him to the roof. The thug with the crowbar then runs at you and you kick him into the roof entrance. You then web him to the entrance and the last thug tries to pistol whip me. Your Spider-Sense alerts you and you backflip over him. You then kick him to the ground and web-lock him. 

Spider-Man: Think about it guys. You'd get a much longer sentence if I actually let you break in. 

You then shoot a web and swing away. You land on the building where you left your camera and pick it up. You then grab it and swing away. You go to the roof where you left your backpack and put in the camera. You then go to swing away but you get tackled by a figure in green. You get up and groan.

Spider-Man: Ow. What was that?

???: Did Spidey get a boo-boo?

Spider-Man: Oh fuck...

You then look and see the man reading his tail for an attack.

Spider-Man: ...you. Who the hell are you? 

???: Call me... Scorpion. 

He then charges at you and punches you into a wall. You get up and dodge another one of his attacks. You then kick him in the head and punch him in the chest but do little damage to him. 

Spider-Man: Oh shit!

He then kicks you into the air and slams you back down with his tail. You get up and cartwheel out of the way of his tail. You then backflip away as he tries to sting you with his tail. You then web his tail to the roof. You kick him in the chest and jump onto his head.

 You kick him in the chest and jump onto his head