🌱☀️ Smile 🌻🌿

Start from the beginning

Alyssa saw her proud smile and couldn't help but smile. Alyssa saw how crazy she was with scissors and how precise the size of the scissors needs to be. She even explained how to hold it correctly. Alyssa found it strange but didn't question it.

Kiyochi's smile grew brightly for a bit then faded. Kiyochi curled up into a ball and mumbled something under her breathe. It was inaudible so Alyssa couldn't quite trace what she had said.

"Is my smile actually..pretty..?" Kiyochi asked, looking up innocently at the blonde. Alyssa's eyes widened as she finally got why she had been acting strange. She had been thinking about what Alyssa had said to the her.

Alyssa felt guilt growing in her stomach and quickly dealt with it by responding in a calming tone, "Of course, I'd never lie about something like that."

Kiyochi had a small smile and rose up from her seat. She then faced towards Alyssa, making her step back a bit.

"What does my smile feel to you?" Kiyochi asked in a serious tone. Alyssa thought about it for a moment. She couldn't really describe the feeling she felt when seeing her smile. Alyssa didn't want to overthink it and just said what came to mind.

"Your smile reminds me of a nice river stream, with a waterfall even. Birds chirping with a nice breeze to it. A nice beautiful smile to lighten up anyone's day.." Alyssa ranted with a small smile on her face.

Kiyochi's eyes widened on how expressive she was in her reasoning. Kiyochi smile a bit before asking another question.

"Are you happy?" Alyssa immediately nodded, showing she cared. Kiyochi giggled to herself and nodded in understanding.

She went through Alyssa's backpack which made Alyssa shriek, "H-hey! That's mine!!" Kiyochi chuckled and kept digging through her backpack until she found a zipper bag.

"So cuteee~!" Kiyochi coed in a teasing way making Alyssa even more insecure about her backpack.

Kiyochi opened it up, using her back to cover the zipper bag from Alyssa who was currently trying to snatch her zipper bag back. Kiyochi grabbed her cyan scissors and closed the zipper bag; she immediately threw it on the ground somewhere like a piece of trash.

Kiyochi stood up and backed away from Alyssa. Kiyochi was now near the chalkboard and Alyssa was back near the row of desks.

Kiyochi smiled and split the scissors wide open. She angled the position to where one part of the blade pointed to her.

Kiyochi then slit her part of her mouth into a smile. She didn't control how light she sliced and ended up going to deep. As she finished slicing her mouth, blood started oozing out—dripping along her chin.

She then cut more slits of her mouth to make it more pointy causing her whole part under her nose to drip blood..like a waterfall. She blood dripped to the ground, painting her hands and clothes with it.

Kiyochi's dark brown hair tips faded into a dark red color from the blood on her cheek.

Kiyochi then slit the blade over her eye lids making her eyes to bleed. Her tears were mixed with blood. Kiyochi smiled and threw the scissors on the ground.

Kiyochi started laughing like a maniac, touching her face and everything. She looked back on her hands and saw her whole hand covered in blood. She showed a genuine smile for a few seconds before grinning into a sadistic smile.

Alyssa stood there in disgust, squinting her eyes. This was her chance to move. Run up to her and stop her. She couldn't move..again. It was like something was preventing her from stopping this tragic scene.

Alyssa managed to take one step causing Kiyochi to turn to her. "Eh? Why are you trembling?? I thought you'd be happy that I'm smiling for all of eternity?" Kiyochi tilted her head.

Kiyochi laughed and walked up to Alyssa herself. She clapped her hands before holding Alyssa's hands, lifting them up to her right—beneath her and Alyssa's chin.

Alyssa stared into her eyes then slowly looked down at her hands. Alyssa's eyes were wide open, not blinking at all. Her eyes were shaking staring at the sight.

Blood stained her hand by Kiyochi's blood. It started dripping, failing on the ground— dripping from her hand.

Kiyochi's happy little face looked like she came from a horror movie. Kiyochi looked like Bloody Mary but worst. Her beautiful dark brown eyes, faded into a black color. In the corner of her eyes had blood streaming down her face.

"Haha....this is funny..are you happy? I'm smiling..I'm smiling forever. I'll never frown again, you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'll smile forever and ever! Kyahaha~!.." Kiyochi laughed, squeezing Alyssa's hand in the process.

Alyssa couldn't bring herself to snatch her hands away. She didn't want her best friend's blood on her. It felt wrong.

"I..I.." Alyssa stuttered, choking on her saliva. Kiyochi laughed a bit and removed her hands from Alyssa's. She then placed a hand on her face to remove the tears.

"Why are you crying? Are you crying tears of joy?" Kiyochi questioned with an innocent look. Kiyochi laughed and stepped back, stumbling on her own steps.

Alyssa arched her posture. Her hands were shaking, legs were giving up on her but Alyssa didn't let that stop her. She ran as fast as she could and gripped Kiyochi's wrist, slipping on her shoelace that escaped her knot.

"Eh? ..Alyssa? Are you okay.." Kiyochi asked. She started coughing on her own blood. She started blinking like crazy, trying to take some blood out her eyes. Alyssa wanted to hug her but didn't.

"Haha! Alyssa..your weird..your my best friend. Your smile is beautiful too, it compliments you well!...Your beautiful....
L̸̼̞̰͘è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝,s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌m̶̜̍̄ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑.."

Kiyochi giggled and collapsed into Alyssa's arms. Kiyochi smiled in the end. Alyssa brought Kiyochi's non-moving body closer to her and sobbed quietly.

(No ship)