𝘔𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺 𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘦𝘪𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘚𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭

Start bij het begin

Class finished faster than I thought it would and now it was time for lunch. Some people like Keiichi-kun left the classroom, others huddled their desks together, meanwhile, I sat at my desk not knowing where to go. I don't have the slightest idea where the cafeteria is so I'll just stay in here... Even if it's a little crowded. I bring my bag to my lap and open it. I dug through my bag a little but my bento wasn't in sight. After a few more minutes of probing around in my bag, my search left me empty-handed and hungry. It seems as if I forgot at home, more than likely still out on the kitchen counter. Well, now I have to go to the cafeteria. I got out of my seat and out of the packed classroom. Even the hallways were crowded. If this is the hallway during lunch, I wonder what the cafeteria is like. I swallowed my fear and started looking around. After a bit of wandering, I bump into someone. Looking up I see a tall guy with long, untamed, magenta hair. He had a laid-back stance and it seemed like he barely noticed me. I remember seeing him briefly in my class.

"Oh. I apologize for running into you.." I bow slightly hoping to get my point across. How rude of me for not paying attention... The guy gave out a deep chuckle.

"Nah it's fine, if anything I got in your way." He gave a small grin. He gave me a look as if he was trying to remember something then it seemed as if he got it.

"Oh, you're the new girl in my class, right? Kobayakawa-sama, was it?" He snapped his fingers and his face brightened, proud of making the discovery. I nodded my head not knowing what to say. I don't even know his name.

"Well I'm Tomoya Matsunaga, I sit right behind Katakura if you didn't know." Matsunaga flashed me another quick grin, almost knowing what I was thinking. I nodded one more time, this time I really don't know what to say. There was an awkward silence that felt like an eternity with how he was staring at me but it was more than likely about 10 seconds. As I'm thinking about what to say, an idea hits me.

"Umm.. do you know where the cafeteria is? I've been trying to find it for the past 10 minutes.." I asked, my voice fading out at the end not really knowing if I should tell him how I was practically running in circles looking for it.

"Oh yeah, I just came outta there. How about I walk you there?" He said as he slid his hands into his pockets. I nodded my head as he turned and started walking the opposite way. I silently followed as we went further into the crowded halls. The walk to the cafeteria was quiet between us, but it's not like I minded. After a few minutes, we made it to the large entrance of the cafeteria.

"And here we are. It gets pretty crazy in there so I suggest you just go back inside to the classroom to eat." Matsunaga pointed his thumb toward the cafeteria. I nodded and once again gave him a bow.

"Thank you for taking me here, Matsunaga-kun." I thanked him gratefully. If it wasn't for him I would still be wandering around the halls and getting lost. He gave me a smile.

"I mean, it would've messed up of me to leave you wandering around until lunch ended." He said while chuckling a bit. I try to smile but I end up giving him my blank face. This seemed to make him laugh even more.

"Well, I gotta get going, see you around Kobayakawa-sama." He said as he walked back from where we came from. I gave him a small goodbye and looked back towards the cafeteria. I walk in and I'm presented with laughter and loud conversations. I look around and I finally spot the lunch line. Thankfully it wasn't very long and I managed to get a bento box quickly. Now that I have my lunch I should get to class. I hurriedly walked to class, this time not bumping into anybody.

I made my way to my desk and comfortably sat down. Well, that wasn't too bad. I open up the bento and take a small bite out of the rice. A little too salty for my taste but I shouldn't be complaining, it was free after all. I finished up and quickly threw the remains into the trash. Now it's time to wait for the bell to ring. I pass time by playing a cute gacha game about cookies on my cellphone.

I zone out while playing when I'm suddenly startled by the bell. I look up to see my people pushing back their desks while others wave goodbye to their friends from other classes. I look down a bit solemnly.

The only person I can possibly call a friend would be Matsunaga-kun and even then we barely spoke to each other. Even then I don't think he would be interested in being friends with me. As everyone settles into their seats I see the blonde-haired boy from earlier. He sat at his desk out of breath, cheeks slightly ablaze. Did he run here? Why would he do that? Class wouldn't start for another 3 minutes. That's when the back door of the classroom is slammed open and appears a slightly disheveled Katakura-kun. He was smiling widely, also appearing a bit out of breath.

"No fair Hashiba, you got a headstart and I fell!" He playfully beamed and walked over to the blonde boy's desk. The blonde-haired boy, which I now know as Hashiba-kun, laughed and was about to reply when once again the door was slammed open, this time appeared Matsunaga. Why can't people open that door quietly... Immediately Katakura-kun's smile disappeared and an irritated expression settled on his face. Hashiba-kun's smile also faltered slightly. Matsunaga-kun stopped in front of Katakura-kun, also having an irritated look.

"Can you get outta my way? You're in the way." Matsunaga muttered angrily, already shoving Katakura-kun out of the way.

"Hey, can you at least be nice about it?" Katakura-kun's already annoyed expression deepened. Hashiba-kun got up and hastily waved his hands.

"G-guys calm down! Katakura, just move out of the way for Matsunaga!" Hashiba spoke for the first time, nervousness seeping through. His voice was a pitch soft and a tone too high, a little cute in a way. Matsunaga and Katakura stared each other down, clearly neither of them planning to back down. Perhaps I should step in. I didn't want to interfere with their conversation but I didn't want a fight to break out. I looked around the class to see everyone not paying attention to the three, as if they were used to the two butting heads.

"Umm.. sensei will be coming in any minute so maybe you should sit down.." I spoke up, my words slowly getting quieter. All three of their heads turned to me and I felt myself stiffen under their gazes. Was I too commanding... Were they going to pick a fight with me? Maybe I shouldn't have said anything at all...Hashiba-kun gaped at me, surprised that I said something. He quickly came back to his senses and nodded.

"Uhh, y-yeah! Let's all just sit down, o-okay?" Hashiba-kun stuttered his agreement. The other two both looked back at each other. While they both seemed to still be bothered they decided to back off.

"You know what, whatever.." Matsunaga-kun uttered and walked passed Katakura-kun and sat back in his seat. Katakura went to sit down as well which was coincidentally in front of Matsunaga. Hashiba-kun also sat back down a let out a sigh of relief, clearly glad that their argument was over. He gave me a closed smile. I nodded back and heard the door open one more time, I turned to see sensei with a stack of papers in his hands.

"I apologize for my tardiness. There was a problem with one of the printers. Anyways let's start class." Sensei said has picked up a piece of chalk and started writing on the board.

" Sensei said has picked up a piece of chalk and started writing on the board

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

________________________________________________________________________________

AHHH THIS IS BASICALLY MY FIRST FIC AND I'M SO EXCITED TO WRITE FOR IT!!! nijiiro days is literally my comfort anime and it makes me so sad there isn't enough content about it out there.

-𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴!