Sleepy Feline Ch 2

Isagi's field of view was obscured by Bachira's lustfull face, casting a deep shadow.

The brunette looked way too excited.
" Um.. Bachir.. p-lease stop," the innocent black haired boy said, his voice being interuped by the sudden movement of Bachira's hips.

He forcibly moved his ass
Targeting his crotch area, way to on point for it to be an accident. There was definitely ulterior motives at play.

The brunette slithered his hand across Isagi's torso, over his loose blue t-shirt. Even through the fabric, Bachira could feel the lean, well developed abs and chest the boy beneath him had worked hard for.

" Bachira.. your hair- can I touch it," the nervous boy murmered, averting his eyes from the eager looking face above himself.
The brunette let out a small grin, and a subtle jesture that looked like permission.

Like a comb, Isagi's fingers ran through the other's soft, messy locks, his fingers scratching deep through the thick expanse. "mmh," the feeling was awsome. Bachira raised his head, purring at the pleasure.

"Hey Isagi, I knew you'd get into the mood," the Cute brunette whispered, " let's not stop".
Isogi could feel his heart beating faster, and his body responding intensely to the stimuli that was Meguru Bachira.

Isagi's hands made their way across Bachira's colourful  bangs, towards his ears, his fingers tracing the ridges of the perfectly shaped object. "Fuck," Isagi cursed, "your too good," his nervousness shaping into desire beyond what he thought was possible.
The brunette drove his hips harder onto Isagi's clothed crotch, his ass intently causing friction with the fabric and the erection beneath him. "Mmmh".

Bachira was clearly having the time of his life, teasing the obvious virgin by slipping his hand under the other's blue shirt. His fingers explored the valleys between Isagi's abs, before heading southwards towards the edge of his boxers.

" Wait.. stop," the black haired boy yelped, realising the intentions driving the other.

" Huh, you realise you could be a virgin after you turn 18," Bachira complained, "your not gonna get another chance Isagi," he added frustratingly.

" No... um its not that, i just wanted to feel you more first, not go straight into it.." the anxious boy said.
The brunette let out a sigh, relieved he could have more time to enjoy himself with Isagi alone.
" Well- this is interesting," he responded happily "I guess you want to to toy with me a bit longer".

Bachira pulled his slumped body up from the boy underneath, his hips still straddling Isagi. He then proceeded slowly remove his tight  football top, revealing his muscular torso which Isagi wanted to see.

One of his hands was already gripping onto Bachira's small, chiseled waste. The other hand trailing its way up Bachira's body towards his nipples. The pink buds stood out from the smooth porcelain skin.
" I wonder how they feel like," Isagi wondered, before his fingers intertwined the bud, rubbing and twisting it.

"Aahha... good," Bachira croaked, sharply inhaling from the sudden feeling of pleasure. The approval spurred Isagi on, rubbing both nipples with vigor that seemed to make the other tremble.

Bachira tugged on Isagi's shirt needingly, prompting a quick response. Isagi steadied him self upright, removing his top and yeating it across the room.

Satisfied, the Bachira, rested himself on Isagi body beneath him, snuggling himself into the crevice of his collar bone. It felt nice. The  skinship between them felt really warm. Isagi could feel their heartbeats resonate and Bcahira's breath on his neck.

Author note:

Part 2 done, hope u all like it and are excited for what's coming next. Let me know what u all think about it. As for uke/seme, I'll probably be be alternating between the pairing for upcoming stories.
For u all veteran readers, I know the vanilla stuff can get kinda repetitive. I'll upload part three this week.

Please give me stars, it does help me with motivation to write 🙏  ;)