chapter 1 : move in

Reigen gazed from his small apartment window, swirling a can of soda in his hand

He watched as the new apartment tenant wiped her brow, the harsh afternoon sun beaming down on her. His eyes trailed from her face down to her chest. He eyes the sweat stain forming on the girl's cleavage. Her shirt stuck to her chest her bra easily visible.

He could faintly hear some neighbors whisper about her.

"She's bigger than the other girls..." One spoke.

"Must be a foreigner..." Another answered.

"Doesn't matter what she is...what a sexy figure the girls has..." One more quipped.

Reigen silently agreed her body made her stand out, even he couldn't take his eyes off of her. Her shirt riding up showing the softness of her stomach. Her thighs painful stuck together as small beads of sweat rolled between them.

His eyes followed her every movement, he could see the way even the movers were staring at her.

He could her them practically groan when she bent over to pick up a box.

She disappeared from his view entering her own apartment, he figured just below his.

"What's a girl like that living in place like this..." Reigen muttered to himself before taking a drink of his soda.

"This place stinks." Y/n groaned, entering her "new" apartment. It was cheap and it would keep her from the general population, allowing her alone time to investigate the physic energy that had been flowing in this place.

She could already sense energy in this exact building. She's go find it if it weren't for everyone having there eyes in her. She entered the small bathroom staring at herself in the mirror.

She knew Japan would have a handful a creeps, what country doesn't. It was the least of her problems as of right now.

Reigen could hear slight shuffling below him, the faint sound of a faucet being turned on.

He should probably splash water on his face, the summer heat wasn't doing him any good. He brushed his hand over his crotch, shuddering at the contact.

"Fuck." He groaned, he was delirious

Y/n unpacked the final box, looking around her small apartment at all her belongs scattered...which wasn't much. She sighed as she hung up her work outfit. Tomorrow she would begin her job. 

She took off her sweaty shirt, her bra along with it, she exhaled feeling her boobs be freed from her cage. She laid on the her mattress shimming out of her bottoms, only leaving her in her underwear.

She groaned in annoyance at the wet feeling between her legs, she was sweating everywhere yet she didn't have the energy to get up and have a cold shower. Turning to her side she opened her phone. 

ayooo

ayooo...