So hooking up with someone couldn't hurt, right? Right.

"Okay, fine," Eva agreed.

She squealed and clapped her hands together like an excited child getting a present.

♡ ♡ ♡

If Eva was being honest, she was nervous

If Eva was being honest, she was nervous. Yes, she knew that there was nothing to be nervous about, but she couldn't help it. All houses were invited to this party, and she knew for a fact the marauders gang was gonna be there. The only thing calming her nerves was the fact that she was with Sofia. So she sat on her bed while Sofia was putting the last touches of her own makeup.

Eva's hair was in waves and Andromeda did this thing on them so that the ends would descend in a spiral, and the strands framed the front of her face. Gracie had done her makeup simple, coating her eyelids thinly with glimmering eyeshadow, a sweet blush to tint her cheeks, and her lips coated in a shiny, rosy pink lip gloss. Evelyn picked out her outfit. It was a satin ruched black mini dress. It had a small lacy trim around the edges, which was a stylish detail. It rested against her flattering silhouette.

"Okay, Soph, are you ready?" Eva beamed.

"Yeah, just let me put on my shoes," Soph rushed as she struggled to put on her shoes.

"Do you want me to escort you guys?" Lyra asked with a teasing smile.

"Nope. Absolutely not," Eva spat, putting up her hand to motion a "no," signal. "We don't need you to escort us like we're five,"

"Aww but you practically are," Lyra cooed.

"Rude," Eva scrunched up her face while Lyra stuck her tongue out.

"Do you think you guys are gonna show up later?" Sophie asked the rest of the girls ignoring the two girls.

"Yeah, I have something to do first, but I'll come later," Andromeda replied while looking through her trunk, looking for something.

"And I'll probably come with Andy," Gracie responded.

"I heard it's gonna be an absolute banger! You should definitely stop by, just for a couple of minutes," Sophia said to Lyra.

"I don't know maybe," Lyra uncertainly replied.

"You need to let loose and have fun a little Lyra!"

"I have fun," she said stubbornly.

"No you don't, all you do is study," Eva said, placing her hands on her hips.