Izana x Sanzu

Izana x Sanzu

AU: when Sanzu is in tenjiku, and is dating Izana but no one knows. Btw they just came back from a meeting

Requested: @Rafifmahmoudfalah 

Thank you for requesting 

POV: YOU

"Sanzu what the actual fuck were you doing" Izana voice you could tell he was a bit pissed off. Sanzu moaned a bit when he felt his hair get pulled back from the other male, showing his face that he was holding in the pillow.

Izana just smirked at the sight "You looked like you wanted dick back at the meeting and now when I give you it you try run Away" Izana says while thrusting deep and harshly inside Sanzu, which caused the pink haired male to let out tears from all the pleasure he felt.

"Aw~ is my pretty boy crying now~?" he says well wiping the tears of his pink haired male, he chuckled a bit he then pulled waist to make himself even deeper inside, which caused Sanzu to let out a loud moan. He yanked Sanzu jaw to look at him, beautiful blue eyes looking at a beautiful purple one "Too m-muc-" Sanzu tried to talk but was cut of from moaning, Izana was showing no mercy and was fucking him hard and fast.

"Shut up, I'm giving what you wanted so be grateful and take it" Izana says and going in to harshly kiss his lover, Sanzu just whimpered, saliva being mixed while their tongues danced together, Izana stopped kissing Sanzu who was now panting as soon as they had pulled away.

All Sanzu had done at the meeting was just talking to Haitian Ran, the two of them were talking about their crushes and blushing but Izana thought different, Sanzu and Ran didn't know the dangerous look on Izana faces as he continues to talk during the meeting.

Sanzu should have noticed the dark dangerous look his lover was giving off, but he didn't instead he kept talking and laughing with Ran. He didn't know it would lead to get fucked and overstimulated at every turn.

"aww~ come on cry, you look so pretty crying while I fuck the living fuck out of you" Izana smirks, blush creeping up his face after seeing Sanzu lewd face, after seeing It he fucked Sanzu even harder then before. Sanzu was turning into a mess, he was now embarrassed and tried to hide his face in the pillow once again, but Izana then pulled him back up by his neck.

"You embarrassed? Well now you know how I feel after I watch you being a slut on Ran during our meeting" he says now growing pissed at the memory, jealously growing. Sanzu sat up back against Izana chest, legs on either side "I-I gonna CWM" he quickly shouts, but then Izana suddenly stopped which made Sanzu whine "N-NO" He quickly yells tears falling from his eyes.

"Why should I after all what you did slut?"

"I-Izana" he whined trying to give himself more pleasure but was stopped once he felt a hand on his hips and his neck giving him a bit of pleasure. "You want to act like slut fine pleasure your self on my cock" Izana says, Sanzu looked at Izana the looked forward and started to move his hips, causing both to groan. Izana looked down to see Sanzu ass grinding against his pelvis, he groans again and tightens his hold on Sanzu neck.

"Come on if you really want to cum baby, you should at least do a better job, I know you can love you are really good at it before" he whispered in Sanzu ear, which caused the male to blushed but by the praise, he stared to fuck himself on Izana dick even more, which caused the two to moan. Izana was getting close so he placed the free hand on Sanzu waist and fucked him like a dog in heat.

"going to cum better take it love" He says, Sanzu after hearing that nods and moaned, He felt his dick twitch, which then Sanzu was now Cumming on the sheets once again, but then Izana had cum inside him which made him moan and shiver.

Sanzu could feel the fluid dripping out of him he shivered at the uncomfortableness, but he then felt himself getting turned around so now his back was on the mattress, while he sees Izana in between his legs, spreading them "you can go one more round yea?" Izana asked, Sanzu just shameless nods.

Izana the thrust once more, Sanzu legs wrapping around Izana waist "Gonna fuck you real good baby, ill make you scream my name so others know who you belong with" he says which caused Sanzu to blush that Izana said all that with no shame.

He them started thrusting even more faster and harder before, Izana placed his hands on the bedframe and started slamming into Sanzu which cause him to moan loudly, "your fucking mine and if I gotta fuck the living crap out of so be it"

Izana was biting sucking all over Sanzu body, which was now screaming his name, snice Izana hit a really good spot, Sanzu mind was being hazy, he couldn't think, all he felt was so much pleasure "IZANAA" He moaned once again this side was Izana favourite.

Extra:

Both Ran and Sanzu who had hickeys and bite marks all over their body groaned walking out their lovers/ now lover room and holding against the wall snice their legs are so wobbly they could hardly walk, limping their way to the kitchen, which caused both Rindou and Koko to look at the two in amusement that they could walk.

"Next time could you guys be quiet when getting fucked" Rindou Boldy says causing Koko to choke on air and the other two males blush In embarrassment both Izana and Kakucho walked behind them and hugged their lovers "Gotta show them who they belong two"

Both males said, "I don't need to here my brother and best friend moaning and please with all their screaming your name I don't think wouldn't know" Ran says while he stood up walking to the kitchen.

"By the way Sanzu needs a new bed" Izana says "Same as Ran" which made both Koko and Rindou groan.