• 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞•

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Yeah okay, thanks mother." Demetri replied sarcastically. It made me laugh too as we bid each other farewell over the phone.

I hadn't felt angry in a long time, but now I felt it. I was angry at Hawk. So fucking angry. Hawk did whatever he wanted and got no consequences to his actions whatsoever.

So, I made a promise the second I was ready and healed, Hawk would pay.

~

Hey Nadia, I'm sorry for ditching you right after you kissed me to get involved in karate drama.

Nadia, will you forgive me for making you feel like shit after I ditched you on a first date?

I shook my head as I thought of pathetic apologies to say to Nadia. I was running out of time, I was 2 minutes from her house.

I worked the 'butterflies' I felt around Tory to be for the old her. It was my heart not catching up to my brain, that's all.

I liked Nadia. I wanted to be with Nadia, not Tory.

I walked up the wooden steps to come face to face with the door. I took a deep breath and rang the doorbell.

A few seconds passed and I heard footsteps approaching and then a click. The door opened and I was met with Nadia.

She looked relieved to see me and engulfed me in a hug. I was confused and it took me a second, but I hugged her right back.

Nadia let out a deep breathe and squeezed me tighter. "Thank goodness you're okay." She mumbled into my hair.

She pulled away and looked at me. "Yeah, I'm okay. I came here to apologise for ditching you last nigh-" I began nervously before being cut off.

"No, it's okay. I heard about Demetri and I know you were trying to protect him. I'm the one who needs to apologise, I read too much into things and forced you into a situatio-"

I couldn't stand her apologising for something that is not at all her fault. So, it was my turn to cut her off, with a kiss.

I leaned at smashed my lips against hers, feeling her melt into the soft kiss. It was nice and eventually I felt her lips curve into a smile.

When we pulled away, she looked down as she blushed with a smile on her face. I grabbed both her hands with my own, making her look up at me.

"Let me take you out on a date. I fucked up the last one, so now I wanna make it right. There's a sushi place, wanna go there? If not, you can pick, wherever you want." I offered, rubbing my thumbs over her knuckles.

Nadia nodded and smiled. "Sounds perfect, I'll drive." She offered.

"The walks not far. How does a romantic walk on the pavement sidewalk sound?" I offered as if it were a 6 day cruise to Hawaii.

She chuckled. "Alright then, let's walk. If your knee starts hurting, let me know."

I rolled my eyes playfully and interlaced my left hand with her right. "Deal."

𝑻𝒐𝒓𝒚'𝒔 𝑷𝑶𝑽:
Todays training was different.

Sensei Kreese brought in a bunch of new people to add to our dojo, especially after he cut nearly half the class.