Chapter 42

Laurent's pov

Rena has been slowly getting better. Everyday, I run her a nice bath with little rose petals on top of the bubbles and sit fruit on the side. I put the speaker in the bathroom and play a little jazz, because I want her to relax. Never do I want my baby to be so overwhelmed. Yes I know, having two kids can be quite stressful. But I try to get it through to her that everything will be ok, and no matter what I'm always here for her... I sent her off to go get a full body massage while I stay here with the kids. Larry came over not too long ago because he and Layha had a small argument.

Me: Eh bien Larry, vous savez que chaque fois que vous vous disputez, vous ne pouvez pas fuir la situation. (Well Larry you know everytime you guys argue you can't run away from the situation)

Larry:Lau, tu le fais tout le temps (Lau, you use to do it all the time)

Me: Mais j'ai appris... cela ne fait qu'aggraver la situation (But I've learned.. it only makes the situation worse)

Larry:Je suppose... Je déteste avoir des désaccords ou même me disputer avec elle (I guess... I just hate having disagreements or even arguing with her)

Me:Je comprends, mais ils viendront... ce n'est pas évitable. (I understand but they'll come.. it's not avoidable.)

Rose came running into the living room.

Me: Slow down baby

Larry:Hi Neicy

She gave Larry a hug then hopped on my lap. Lance started crying so I had to get up.

Larry:Je peux l'avoir (I can get him)

Me: Tu es sûr ? (You sure?)

Larry: Yes

He walked to the other side of the living room and picked him up.

Larry:Hé neveu, tu es si beau... d'accord, tu es beau, mais tu sens comme ton père (Hey nephew you're so handsome....ok you're handsome but you smell like your dad)

Me:Oh, tais-toi... veux-tu essayer de le changer ? (Oh shut up.. do you want to try changing him?)

Larry: Le changer ? Comment puis-je faire ? (Changing him? How do I do that?)

Me: Je vais vous le montrer. (I'll show you.)..rose go get daddy a diaper for you brother

She ran in the room and came back.

Me: Ok Lay him down

He laid him on the couch.

Me:Déboutonne sa grenouillère puis enlève la couche (Unbutton his onesie then take the diaper off)

He did that then gagged.

Larry: Oh (gag) Oh mon dieu, il a chié sur lui-même (oh my god, he shitted all over himself)

I am laughing so hard right now.. Lance had a blowout and it's everywhere.

Larry: Lau (gag) Oh je ne peux pas (oh I can't)

Me: (Laughing) Ce n'est pas si mal (it's not that bad)

I grabbed the wipes and gave them to him.

Me:Ici, vous devez l'essuyer (Here you have to wipe it up)

Larry:Je ne peux pas, je vais vomir (I-I can't I'm going to throw up)

Me: Tout ira bien (You'll be fine)

He grabbed a hand full of wipes and started wiping Lance down. Larry is hilarious, he turned his head and started gagging and coughing while he was wiping him. As I'm laughing I just took over.