Chapter 2

The next morning Ryujin was getting ready to go to work, even though she worked in a cafeteria, she always preferred to have breakfast at home and so she made herself some chocolate milk and after that, she took the keys of her car and left on her way to work.

The usual road, the usual morning traffic jam, the cold breeze of dawn, nothing new, the same as always, what she was already used to.

At some point her life would change completely? Yes, but it was something she didn't know, she didn't see it coming yet, much less because of a woman with feline eyes and a sad look.

Ryujin had been in a relationship until a few months ago, when she found out that the girl was cheating on her, then from that moment, she promised herself not to believe in that nonsense about love, none of it could be true as everyone says... She did not want to live in that utopia.

She parked her car at the back of the cafe and went inside immediately along with the two cooks who had just put out their cigarettes to put on their uniforms.

"You're early, Shin!" whispered the raven-haired as she saw Yuna already getting her apron ready, the latter looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Shin, and put on your apron!"

The game with their surnames was quite recurrent, as they had the same one and some people came to believe they were family, but they were only friends since a few years ago that Yuna had arrived in the country.

The morning started as it usually did, people entering the place, asking for their breakfast or just coffee to start their day, nothing out of the ordinary was going on today either.

Until a certain chocolate-haired girl rang the door bell and Ryujin immediately looked up at her.

She saw her again, this time wearing black jeans and a white blouse, over a black blazer. Again, with those dark glasses, she sat at the same table. Ryujin followed her with her eyes until her feet walked towards that corner that was becoming her favorite spot.

"Good morning, what can I offer you today?" Ryujin asked looking at the woman's hair falling like chocolate waterfalls between her face.

"Good morning, I'd like black coffee, please" apparently that was the only thing she liked.

Ryujin nodded, took the order and went to the kitchen to prepare that coffee especially for her.

"Shin, what are you doing in the coffee machine?"

Ryujin had never prepared a coffee since she had started working in that restaurant, everyone had their own job and she was just a waitress, she received the orders and delivered them to the tables, nothing else, but she didn't know exactly why she felt the need to make that coffee herself.

"Do you have a problem, Shin?" Ryujin looked at her and Yuna rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Well it's just that it's amazing, I've never seen you go near the coffee machine before, but well, since you're there, you could make me a c-"

"Make it yourself" Ryujin walked away with that black coffee on her small tray, leaving Yuna pouting as she smiled.

"You'll pay for this, Shin" was the last thing she heard from her friend, as she walked out of the kitchen to the table where the girl lay with her head between her arms resting on the table.

"Miss? Are you all right?" she asked before putting the coffee on the table.

The girl jumped a little and raised her head a little startled, but then apparently regained consciousness of where she was and gave Ryujin a small smile.