𝙈𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙮! (𝙭 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)

Start from the beginning

Plop.

Franky placed down a large pile of paperwork in front of Loid sitting at the couch.

"I copied ALL the files of unmarried women from City Hall." Franky stated with a pouty voice.

"Thanks." Loid responded dryly and edged over the couch to get a better look at them.

"You need to find a woman who won't care you're divorced with kids, is refined enough for a prestigious school, AND is willing to get married in 48 hours? If a goddess like that exists, I'd sure love to meet her." Franky states as he crosses his arms, like Loid did just yesterday.

Y/N and Anya made their way to the couch to see who they'd be able to pick. You might not be able to tell by just looking, but Y/N and Anya were definitely pre-fighting for who gets to choose.

"Meanwhile, I'm not picky and I can't even get a date!"

The family of 3 stared at him blankly. 

"How unfortunate." Loid said in a some-what mocking tone. 

Y/N covered his mouth, so he didn't let out the large cackling his body was about to stifle.

"DON'T PITY ME ASSHOLE!" Franky yelled in response.

Y/N looked a little stunned to hear a curse word as Anya ran over to duck under the armrest of the couch nearest to Loid.

"Is having kids bad... Are we in the way?" Anya peaked over the rest a little to meet Loid's gaze. 

"You two are not in the way at all. Don't worry about it. Just go and watch TV." Loid stroked Anya's hair with a comforting voice.

"Kay'!"

Y/N walked over to Loid and bowed his head, indicating for him to rub Y/N's head as well. Loid gave in and lightly stroked Y/N's [hair color] locks.

"You too, Y/N." 

"Alright!" Y/N happily went to go sit with his sister.

Y/N sat next to his sister as she watched what he called "The Boring Bondman Show". As he watched the show though, he starts to realize how similar Loid and Bondman really look. 

Y/N turns to Anya.

"Bondman looks more like a 'Loidman', doesn't he?" Anya starts to focus more on the character's features.

"YOU'RE RIGHT!" Anya exclaims in an excited voice, and not too long after, Y/N covers her mouth with his hands. 

'Too loud, Anya!

····✦╣[-_-]╠✦····

Y/N sits on a soft cotton bench. The colors of the clothing store consist of saturated golds, browns, and greens. It made him feel fancier just by being there. He watched as his sister was about to get her measurements taken. He wondered...

'Do they have to get naked??' Y/N started to feel a sense of panic.

"Now, Young lady. I'm going to take your measurements. Please come with me." The clerk gently guided Anya by pushing her back.