"Xu Chan, Xu Chan, you are the most beautiful, fans will always love you!"

    Look ! After arriving at Gengfeng, Huo Xingze joked: "Isn't this the boss of Star Entertainment, or your boss, he seems to be your fan too?"

    "Is this weird?" Xu Chan flipped her hair and said to herself: " I already have a lot of fans."

    Maybe it was because she pulled her hair so beautifully that the screams of the fans in the audience got louder, and the cheering voice from the boss Geng Feng became louder.

    Xu Chan saw Geng Feng who blushed and had a thick neck shouting from the audience, the corner of her mouth tickled slightly, and a light of unknown meaning flashed in her eyes.

    Behind Huo Xingze and Xu Chan, came up a rather special group of guests.

    Because in this group of guests, in addition to adults, there are also several children with an average age of about five years old.

    The guests of the "Super Mom" ​​program group were invited to participate in the artist's annual ceremony tonight, so mothers will walk the red carpet with their babies.

    It was Gu Aifei and Zhong Yao who walked up ahead of time. The two mothers took their three children and walked on the red carpet imposingly.

    The fans of "Super Mom" ​​were instantly excited -

    "It's been a long time since I saw the babies, and today the organizer is so winking that they actually invited the mothers and children of "Super Mom" ​​to the red carpet! "

    Hahaha, the twins are so cute, their little faces are so cramped, they should be a little nervous walking the red carpet."

    "Zhao Yiyang seems to have grown taller and stronger, hahaha no, it's not that it's getting stronger, it's really growing. " I'm getting fat."

    ...

    After Gu Aifei and Zhong Yao finished walking, it was Shen Mingyou and Fang Tang's turn.

    After the film "Homecoming" was finished, Shen Mingyou rested at home for a while. Since her comeback, she has been busy with work and has almost no time to accompany Niannian. During the holiday at home, she can spend more time with Niannian.

    She and Nian Nian both received invitations to the annual artist ceremony. After asking what Nian Nian meant and getting a positive answer, Shen Mingyou brought Nian Nian tonight.

    Nian Nian was holding her mother's hand and Jiang Xu's brother's hand at the same time.

    Jiang Xu asked, "Nian Nian, are you nervous?"

    With so many people outside, Jiang Xu was afraid that his sister would be nervous. As a godfather, he must take good care of her sister at all times.

    But my sister didn't seem to give him a chance. I saw Nian Nian turned her head to look at him, shook her head and said, "Don't be nervous. If you are nervous, hold my hand, and I can pull you away."

    Jiang Xu also shook his head. He shook his head. Isn't he just walking the red carpet? He's not nervous.

    Shen Mingyou and Fang Tang looked at the children with smiles in their eyes. After looking at each other, they held the children's hands. Under the guidance of their work, they also walked onto the red carpet.

    As soon as I stepped on the red carpet, the screams of the fans almost resounded throughout the venue -

    "Ah ah ah ah, elder sister Yuzi is finally here, elder sister Youzi is so beautiful!