"Deal." Seeing that her father finally agreed, Nian Nian sat down again and happily fiddled with her snacks.

    Seeing Niannian's precious little snacks, Jiang Chen remembered the last time he ate Niannian's baby instant noodles and was so angry that he ran away from home, Jiang Chen teased her: "Niannian, these snacks , can Dad eat it?"

    Nian Nian smiled and returned to Dad: "Of course you can."

    Jiang Chen was suddenly sweetened by his daughter.

    **

    After much publicity, under the expectations of fans, the two TV series "Hello, President" and "Crossover Elite" were launched at almost the same time.

    One of these two dramas is a Mary Su idol drama and the other is a workplace drama with a big heroine. Generally speaking, the audiences are different, and most people will not compare the two dramas together. Gu Aifei has several roles. The popular Xiaohua, who is close to her representative works, has a great market appeal herself. TV series have always been loved by platforms and audiences. On the other hand, the drama "Hello, President" has not been properly promoted. The male and female protagonists are all newcomers. In fact , most people don't like the show.

    Therefore, when the TV series started, "Hello, President" was indeed no match for "Crossover Elite". With the broadcast of the first episode, netizens and fans began to chat on the Internet. #GuAiFeiFirstModern Workplace drama#, # "Crossover Elite" started broadcasting# and other related entries have been topped by hot searches one after another. Under the support of fans, more and more viewers turned on the TV, found Tomato TV, and watched "Crossover Elite". The TV series "Elite" is here.

    On the other hand, "Hello, President" has almost no discussion on the Internet.

    But just as the first episode was about to end, there was an entry about Shen Mingyou that was searched in the air. Netizens clicked in and found that most of them were complaining about Shen Mingyou.

    ——# Shen Mingyou's acting skills are so bad# Shen Mingyou's acting skills are really as bad as ever, "Hello, President" is a bad drama!

    —— After watching "Hello, President", I found that Shen Mingyou's acting is very awkward, except for her beautiful face, she really has no acting skills at all, and she is still the heroine of "Ask the Heaven", saying that there is no black box operation, I am true of unbelief. #shenmingyouacting is bad#

    ——#shenmingyouacting is bad# If you want me to say that Shen Mingyou should go back to be her rich lady, then don't come to Huo Huo entertainment circle, acting is so bad, do you really have no self-knowledge?     ——# Shen Mingyou's acting skills are so bad# Like "Hello, President", a Mary Su idol drama that requires the least acting skills, Shen Mingyou can act so badly, it can be seen that there is really no talent for acting, no matter how strong the capital is. Useless, the audience will not pay.

    ——The name "Hello, President" sounds like that kind of dirty and bloody idol drama. Like this kind of shoddy idol drama, it may have worked before, but now the audience is not so easy to fool, saying yes What kind of president with a net worth of 100 billion is actually filmed as a small local boss, the plot is embarrassing, and the actors' acting skills are also poor, this kind of drama should be boycotted! #shenmingyouacting is so bad#

    ...

    a lot of netizens who don't know the truth clicked into the hot search #shenmingyouactingsucking#, after seeing that it was full of complaints, I couldn't help but ask: "Shen Mingyou's acting is really so bad? I still want to go and watch it, if that’s the case, don’t watch it to save your eyes.”