"It's ridiculous," she overheard him say, "I mean we do all this business together, you can send the fucking money. Until they pay up, put them on hold, I'll talk to their CEO and find out what they're doing. ...yeah... yeah... no, I can't then, I'm going away on my trip."

Trip? So he's gonna be gone for a while... hmm... he hasn't mentioned anything- well, then again- no! No, Khushi! Stop it! He doesn't owe any explanations at all! We're not dating, just fucking, stop getting way too deep into things! Like chill the fuck out!

Khushi let out a quick sigh and straightened her spine before knocking on the door and peeking her head in. Arnav looked at her and waved for her to come in, so Khushi did so. She went over to the desk Arnav was sitting at, sitting across from him and his laptop.

"Yeah... okay, send that to me... okay, talk to you later," and Arnav hung up, turning his attention to Khushi. "Hey, how are you feeling?"

Sore. "Good," Khushi smiled lightly.

"I exhausted you, didn't I? You slept for almost five hours."

Khushi gaped at him, totally shocked, then looked around the room until she found a clock. She indeed had slept for almost five hours. "Oh fuck."

Arnav let out a small chuckle. "Not the reaction I was expecting."

Khushi shook her head. "Uh, sorry, I'm just... I mean I haven't done that in ages- since college really."

Arnav nodded in acknowledgement.

Khushi let out a sigh. "So, working on a weekend, huh?"

"Yeah, just going through emails and what not."

Khushi nodded and glanced around the spacious room. It quickly became very clear that this was Arnav's home office, the room carrying on with the theme of black on its walls, though there were shelves built in along it, blending in, as well as a large flatscreen. Gray tiles went along the floor, and Arnav's black desk took it's space over it, as well as his black chairs that she and Arnav were seated in, all under a white lighting fixture. Like the rest of the penthouse, the room was simplistic with its decor.

"This is nice," she complimented. "Must be relaxing to work from here."

"It is," Arnav nodded, looking around.

"You probably don't even need to go in for work."

Arnav let out a small scoff. "I wish," he grinned lightly. "Definitely would make my life easier, but instead it pulls me in several directions."

"I know the feeling."

"I'm assuming you make several trips to studios since you work in creative?"

"Oh yeah, lots of that. But if I could work from home every day I didn't have a shoot, that would be amazing."

Arnav let out a chuckle. "Do you travel for work often?"

"Here and there," Khushi said, nodding her head from side to side. Keep the details to a minimum, remember.... "You," she quickly threw in.

"Yeah, definitely," Arnav nodded, getting up from his seat. "A month ago I was in Germany for about a week, then me and a few others went to France for another week."

"Oh, that's nice!"

"It was, work stress aside. In three weeks I'll be flying out to China for a week."

Oh... so that's where he's gonna be. "That's so cool!"

"Have you ever been?"

"No, I've mostly had to back and forth between the east and west coast, and the UK occasionally, but nothing fancy like that."