Shen Mingyou nodded.

    Huo Xingze shrugged and said, "Mr. Jiang from your family is also very interesting. You used to be at home every day, and he didn't look for you. Now you finally come out to work, but he bothers you every day. That's how men are. You ignore him. Instead, he rushed to find him..."

    When Huo Xingze and Shen Mingyou were only two people in private, they talked more casually than usual, and they didn't put on the air of a superstar. He knocked on his forehead and corrected him: "My brother-in-law."

    When Shen Mingyou and Nian Nian lived abroad in the past, Huo Xingze often went to see them. He knew more or less about Shen Mingyou's marital status, so Huo Xingze actually didn't like this "brother-in-law".

    Huo Xingze clicked his tongue and took the phone away from Shen Mingyou, "Okay, don't bother sending messages, the director is calling someone, so hurry up and go."

    Shen Mingyou turned around and saw that the director was really calling her, so she had to get up and go. On the director's side.

    On the other side, Jiang Shen, who was sending a message to Shen Mingyou, saw that Shen Mingyou did not reply, so he called.

    The phone happened to be in Huo Xingze's hand. When he saw the caller ID, he twitched the corner of his mouth, picked up the phone, and said hello.

    Jiang Chen answered the call from a male voice. He frowned slightly and asked, "Who are you?"

    "I'm Huo Xingze." When

    Jiang Chen heard this, his brows became even tighter: "Where is my wife?

    " Sister Youyou went to filming, and the phone was handed over to me for safekeeping. If there is anything wrong with President Jiang, you can tell me, and I will tell you."

    "No need." Jiang Chen said, "I will contact her later."

    Jiang Chen, who hung up the phone, held his mobile phone and pondered. If something like a mobile phone involves a lot of privacy, if you are not someone you absolutely trust, you will not easily hand over the mobile phone to the other party for safekeeping. This only shows that Shen Mingyou trusts Huo Xingze very much.

    Even though he told himself that Shen Mingyou's trust was only out of his trust in his friends, Jiang Chen's heart was still like a stone was blocked, he couldn't get up or down, which made him feel like he was stuck in his throat and felt uncomfortable.

    Jiang Chen flipped through the chat records on his mobile phone and found that Shen Mingyou had received very little information from him these days. When he called, Shen Mingyou most of the time either didn't answer, or the assistant answered. He didn't talk to his wife, just connected A phone call is difficult.

    Huo Xingze, on the other hand, got along with Shen Mingyou in the crew day and night!

    Jiang Chen's eyebrows are deeply locked, this man named Huo Xingze is not pleasing to his eyes.

    When Jiang Chen was sitting at his desk and thinking deeply with his mobile phone, the door of the office was pushed open.

    Jiang Chen raised his head and saw Xiao Hang who was coming. He raised his hand to signal to the secretary who was following behind him to go out. Jiang Chen picked up his pen and started working again.

    Xiao Hang sat on the chair opposite Jiang Chen and said dissatisfiedly, "Why do you have to work as soon as I come?"

    He could see Jiang Chen in a daze with his cell phone when he broke in just now.