grab it for?"

Send."

    "..." Jiang Chen looked at the people around him, it's not good to fight with his daughter childishly in front of outsiders.

    Seeing that her father was speechless, Nian Nian showed a triumphant smile and said angrily to her father, "Nian Nian is about to send it."

    Jiang Chen gritted his teeth, why does this little cub love to fight against his father so much.

    Director Qin Song saw that the father and daughter seemed to be arguing about the salary of the little beggars, so he hurriedly made a round of it and said, "Just do as you say, uncle will not treat us badly if he pays you wages. Little actor."

    **

    The role of the little beggar played by Nian Nian has no rivalry with Shen Mingyou. Her partner in the rivalry is mainly the male protagonist in the play, namely Tang Qian.

    The hero played by Tang Qian is the most powerful man in the immortal world. When he was traveling, he happened to meet a little beggar who dared to steal his jade pendant. After he followed quietly, he found that the little beggar stole his jade pendant and took it to a pawnshop. , and then went to the pharmacy to buy medicine to treat the mother at home.

    Zun Shang took a fancy to the little beggar's qualifications. After the little beggar's mother died of illness, he brought the little beggar back to the fairyland and became a little apprentice who helped him guard the medicine house.     Because it turned out that the little actor who played the little beggar couldn't come, Tang Qian didn't play this morning, so he could go to the studio in the afternoon, until the director called and said that the newly recruited little actor was already in place, so Tang Qian would go to the studio now to shoot.     When he arrived, he saw the so-called little actor, who turned out to be a child named Jiang Niannian, the daughter of Shen Mingyou.     Tang Qian has also watched the show "Super Mom". He doesn't usually like children very much, but the children in the show have their own characteristics, including Jiang Xu, who is naughty and makes people laugh all the time, and Nian Nian. Such a cute and cute little friend who can't wait to give birth to a daughter right away...     Because both Shen Mingyou and Gu Aifei are old acquaintances, Tang Qian originally watched this show with the mentality of taking a look, and then he saw it as soon as he saw it. Out of control, it's like being stuck in it. Usually, when I'm bored in the filming and waiting for a scene, I will definitely hold a mobile phone and watch the live broadcast.     Now watching the soft and glutinous little dumpling appearing in front of him in the live broadcast, Tang Qian suddenly understood the psychology of those fans. It turns out that star chasing is such a feeling.     "Hello, Xiao Niannian." Tang Qian wiped his hands on his clothes, reached out and shook hands with the children.     "Hello, uncle." Nian Nian also greeted politely.     "In the play, I'm your master, or you can call me master now?"     Nian Nian shouted in a milky voice, "Master."

    Tang Qian felt that this master was shouting on his heart. It was so cute. He exaggeratedly covered his chest and made a fall to the ground, indicating that he was about to be turned over by the cute little dumpling in front of him. .

    Niannian tilted her head, she switched her roles smoothly, and asked, "Master, what's the matter with you?"

    Why did this master suddenly fall to the ground, so dirty.

    "Master was accidentally turned over by Disciple Meng," Tang Qian said with a smile, "Excuse me, what's wrong with Disciple?"

    "..." Nian Nian said with a serious face: "My mother said that people who touch porcelain are all A bad person, are you a bad person?"