Zhao Yan came here today to have business affairs. After seeing his friend leave, he asked, "Youyou, I came to you to talk about your relationship with Jiang Chen."

    Zhao Yan asked, "Are you going to divorce? Why? "

    I don't need you to worry about my divorce." Shen Mingyou's tone was not very good.

    Zhao Yan said helplessly: "I'm your brother."

    When Shen Mingyou wanted to marry Jiang Shen, Zhao Yan was very opposed to it. Their parents were united because of the marriage. The two people who had no feelings had a very painful life after marriage. Yan hopes that her sister can find someone who loves her instead of going down the same path as her parents.

    Facts have proved that his original objection was right. After Jiang Chen and old only Shen Mingyou got married, the two were basically separated. When he heard the news that Shen Mingyou was going to divorce two days ago, Zhao Yan was not surprised at all.

    He was just worried about Shen Mingyou. Even if he got divorced, he couldn't let Jiang Chen bully him.

    However, Shen Mingyou did not appreciate his concern.

    Zhao Yan knew that he didn't care enough for his sister in these years, and the two were not as close as they were when they were young. He always wanted to make up for the relationship between their brother and sister, but every time his sister showed affection and concern to him, it was always like The attitude of rejecting people thousands of miles away.

    Zhao Yan really didn't understand why.

    When he was a child, his younger sister was obedient and clinging to him.

    Now, let alone sticking to him, Zhao Yan thought about it for a while, and he hadn't heard his sister call him for many years, even when he said "brother".

    "Forget it, if you don't want to talk about it, don't talk about it." Zhao Yan always had no choice but to talk about another matter, "I have informed Jiang Chen for tonight's family dinner, and he said that we will meet in the evening. Come with you."

    Today's family banquet is also a family recognition banquet.

    Their father, Zhao Zhenhai, remarried two months ago, and this is his third marriage.

    The first was a commercial marriage with their mother Shen Yuan. Three months after the divorce, Zhao Zhenhai quickly married Zhao Qi's mother. This was his second marriage. Half a year ago, Zhao Qi's mother died, and soon , Zhao Zhenhai has entered his third marriage.

    Because it was the third marriage, Zhao Zhenhai didn't hold a banquet and only got a certificate. At that time, relatives on both sides had a meal. At that time, Shen Mingyou was abroad and did not attend the dinner. Today is the first time Shen Mingyou has met there.

    Zhao Yan was afraid that his father's third marriage would make his sister feel uncomfortable.

    In the past, the relationship between my sister, my father's second wife, and Zhao Qi was not a good one, especially with Zhao Qi. There were many frictions between the two. Although it was a small conflict between little girls, Zhao Yan knew that my sister didn't like my father's second wife. Daughter brought by a married wife.

    Now the father's third marriage and his wife have brought over another son, and Yuyou probably won't like it either. Zhao Yan is afraid of tonight's family banquet. If Shen Mingyou has a bad attitude towards that side, his father will not be able to step down, and the relationship between his father and his sister will be worried. She was about to get nervous again, so I reminded her specially.     "Although there is a son over there, you only need to deal with it, you don't have to force yourself to befriend there." Zhao Yan said, "It's also a bit fate, the son over there is also surnamed Shen, and his name is Shen Mingzhang. It's a bit like you."     Shen Mingyou and Shen Mingzhang, their names sounded like a pair of brothers and sisters.     Shen Mingyou heard the subtlety in Zhao Yan's words: "You don't like Shen Mingzhang?" In the     evening, Shen Mingyou took Niannian and Jiang Chen to Zhao's house     .     On the way, Jiang Chen saw that his wife seemed to be in a good mood, and he asked curiously, "What are you happy about?"