Shen Mingyou looked at Zhao Yan's cautious way of speaking. He didn't know when they would become so unfamiliar between their brothers and sisters.

    In her childhood before the age of eight, Shen Mingyou grew up with Zhao Yan.

    The Zhao family and the Shen family are in a marriage relationship. Their parents are united because of commercial interests. There is no relationship between the two. Zhao Zhenhai and Shen Yuan are busy with each other. Their marriage relationship has long existed in name only. They didn't go home for half a month. Besides the people who took care of them, there were only two brothers and sisters, Zhao Yan and Shen Mingyou.

    Zhao Yan is two years older than her, and he can be said to be very caring for her sister Shen Mingyou. As long as her sister wants, even Tiantian's stars will be picked for her.

    Until her parents divorced, Shen Mingyou went abroad with her mother.

    Shen Yuan is not the one who takes care of children at home. Without the shackles of marriage, she is more playful in the world, and has a huge fortune that can't be spent. Life after divorce can be said to be very casual and comfortable.

    There are housekeepers at home and a lot of people who take care of Shen Mingyou. Shen Yuan changes a boyfriend every two or three months, plays all over the world, and spends very little time at home with Shen Mingyou.

    Shen Mingyou, who was eight years old, grew up alone.

    And Zhao Zhenhai soon became a family again after the divorce. Zhao Yan has a stepmother who loves him very much, and a stepsister who accompanies him. Zhao Yan himself is loyal and has a good personality. He has a lot of friends who play with him. It seems that the divorce of his parents has no effect on his life. , except that Shen Mingyou's sister was not around, which made him a little uncomfortable.

    But soon, this habit also slowly became a habit.

    It was not until Shen Yuan died when Shen Mingyou was sixteen that Shen Mingyou returned to live in China. At first she also returned to the Zhao family, but gradually, Shen Mingyou found that she could no longer fit into the big family of the Zhao family. Stepmother, Zhao Qi, and Zhao Yan's home, and she was like an outsider, out of tune with them.

    After she was admitted to the film school at the age of sixteen, she lived in the school most of the time, and rarely went to Zhao's house.

    The estranged sibling relationship with Zhao Yan has not improved because of her return to China.

    "Isn't this Zhao Yan? Why are you here?" An unfamiliar voice interrupted Shen Mingyou's memories.

    Zhao Yan stood up, said hello to the friend who suddenly appeared, and introduced to the friend: "This is my sister Shen Mingyou."

    Seeing that the two had different surnames, the friend asked, "Is it my cousin?"

    Zhao Yan: " It's my sister. .” The

    friend wondered, “Isn’t your own sister Zhao Qi?” These people are all friends in a circle. From childhood to adulthood, they have never heard of Zhao Yan’s own sister named Zhao Qi. Because of the identity of the eldest lady of the Zhao Group, everyone will hold Zhao Qi, but I have never heard that Zhao Yan has another sister.

    Zhao Yan usually doesn't want to reveal things at home to outsiders. He vaguely said, "It's all my sister."

    "I've never heard of you having two biological sisters." My friend was a little puzzled, but he saw that he was sitting on the card. In the seat, there was obviously not a trace of "sister" who wanted to get up and say hello to him with a cold look. He didn't dare to say anything, just said hello and left.