- Damn, that's surprising, I say. I expected more people to be here at late hours.

- Yea, it's like what, 5 or 6pm? Molly asks, looking around as I do so too.

I sit on the same bench at lately, confused but not that much. It's not a big deal after all. She sits down eventually too and we open our meal. I jump instantly on the nuggets because I'm in love with them. I'm not a childish person, but this simple meal is enough to make me the happiest girl on earth for a whole week. Seeing the huge smile on my face and my legs swinging back and forth, Molly laughs. She eats her burger, staring at me with a smile, letting me enjoy the best fast food in my opinion. 

- You want a taste of my hamburger? she asks me, after I notice I don't have any nuggets left.

- Oh, yes please. I'm still starving, it's crazy.

What she does next surprises me at the highest point: she takes a bite of her burger and kisses me to pass the piece in my mouth. I stand there, looking stunned, and red, really, really red. I chew a few of it, re-looping this moment in my head. As my mouth goes "Thank you" with some stutters, my mind goes "Oh my fucking god, Jesus Chris, god, shit, aaaahhhhh" and you get it. Molly, on her side, just keeps eating as nothing happened at the moment. I stare at her – I know I shouldn't because it could mean a lot of things right now – with a light blush on my cheeks that I could feel. She turns her eyes on me with a question mark on her face and I just go back to eating my French fries.

We stay there for a big 5 minutes, saying nothing, watching the cars pass.

- So, was it good? Molly finally says.

- Oh, huh, yea, it was, thank you. Unexpected, but good, haha.

How embarrassing! I really wanna die right now, sink in the sand that's under my feet and come back years later where she would forget me. Taking me out of my thoughts, Molly takes my hand and kisses it.

- Unexpected indeed, but lovely, she says softly, staring into my greyish eyes.

I nod, blushing even more, and she leans to me to kiss me. I kiss her back, obviously, and we both fall into a "mad-in-love" makeout. Forget about the fries, on the ground they go! I'm almost laying down on the bench, Molly, her arms on each sides of my shoulders, her legs on each side of my hips, basically topping me. We kiss, and kiss. The cold wind doesn't even affect us, our exchanges are giving us warmth. I wrap my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss, my tongue intertwined with hers.

Suddenly, the rain starts pouring, lightly but then a bit stronger. Doesn't matter at all. Molly takes her coat off and puts it above her head so the rain doesn't get in my eyes while she is kissing me. At some point, it isn't just kissing, but also touching, exploring. Her hands are parkouring my stomach and breast, mines on her strong hips. She gets down to my neck and licks it, taking a moan away from me. Kisses are added, even weak bites but still enough to make me sigh of pleasure and joy.

No stress at all. It was night and raining. My vest is now off, so are my shirt and pants. Trembling like a leaf, I get closer to Molly, wanting to get warm but she pins me back down and stands above me with one hand beside my head, the other one now in my panties. My noises are covered by the heavy rain and the adrenaline is all there. Either it is the rain that makes my underwear wet, either it is me already, I don't give a shit. Molly is fucking my pussy like a goddess with her gracious hand, under the rain, in autumn. How better could it be?

She makes me cum easily in not even 2 minutes, new score I think or something. Molly is surprised herself and smirks. She takes her shirt off, then her pants. She pulls my panties down, which were totally transparent now because they were white at first, so is my bra. I look at her with begging eyes, but also confusion. She takes her panties down as well, abandoning the coat she had on her head to the ground as well. Molly kisses me another time, passionately, and sits her dreamy pussy on mine.

After that, she lays down on me, keeping eye contact, and rubs her pussy on mine. I stare at her as well with admiration, but also pure love and sexual attraction, can't be more honest. She rubs it so well, it's all tingly and good at the same time. I feel the urge to touch my clitoris as well but as my hand goes down, Molly stops it and holds it above my head.

- What do we say to have the right to masturbate, kitten? she then asks me with a teasing voice.

- Can I please myself in front of you, master?

Without a hesitation, the words leave my mouth and she agrees with a nod of the head. I reach down to my clitoris and rub it the best I can so it doesn't bother my lover's work. More screams leave my mouth, so are some tears of pleasure that are hidden by the rain. Molly just keeps her attention on me, she's looking at me, loving me. It's even more exciting thinking of it.

- Master, do you like the view? I ask in a whisper.

- Of course I do, she answers. I don't only like it, I love it.

She kisses me like the good master she is and I giggle, being proud. I am the center of attention, it is wonderful. I kiss Molly back, making her understand of the great feelings I have of this moment. She accelerates the pace of her body, rubbing her precious pussy against mine with some more speed. I don't need to masturbate at this point, all I need is given to me. I grab onto Molly, hoping it could never stop. She takes this chance to whisper some dirty names in my ears like "Good slut" or "That's right, mi puta". God, it turns me even more on!

Doesn't take me long to cum again, although it is an awesome one. My nails sinking in Molly skin, I get a sensitive shiver, then a spasm of pleasure announcing the end soon. She holds my down on the bench, biting my neck a bit more, letting some noises out as well. I let out one, two, then three moan before a big shout is being heard around, but still covered up by the heavy pouring rain. I was breathing in and out heavily. I can tell the same for Molly since I am feeling her breath in my sweaty and wet neck.

As I'm about to say something, she gets 4 fingers back inside my wet pussy. I let a slight moan of surprise out, widening my eyes. Molly is smirking widely at me, chuckling softly as she thrusts all the fingers in and out. Every time I feel her deep inside, I shout or moan loudly. Not even my words are understandable, only some random noises and sounds. She is fucking good, almost like she's been doing it everyday.

- 10, 9, 8, she starts counting down.

As if I am letting her win against me. But I can think like that, honestly, I know I can't hold it, impossible. I try to play strong, but in vain. At zero, white stuff is covering all 4 of Molly's fingers. She cleans them, licking my cum off slowly, taking fun in it. Then, she kisses me one last time before sitting back up, grabbing our clothes from the ground.

- Come on now, we are all warmed up but it won't be the case in some minutes.

I sit down, my legs still shaking lightly. She helps me put my clothes on, then so do I with hers. Once we are done, we kiss quickly before laughing. No idea why. We just did. She pulled my hand, now running to the sidewalk.

- Last to arrive at the bus station is a stinky dog.

- What? But you started running before, that's cheating! I shout, laughing and trying to reach Molly who was already way ahead of me.

It is really the best season of the year, but also the best day of this month. ♡