Relationship Trouble

Începe de la început

Tohka: That's none of your business! Now focus Shido, forget about the stupid ugly witch and eat my cookies. 

Origami: And mine. I baked cookies too. 

Tohka: Mmm! You need to stop copying me! 

Origami: Actually I baked mine first so you're copying me. 

Tohka: Wrong! And besides, look at your dumb cookies. I bet they suck. 

She then takes one and tries it, but immediately eats her words. I can tell by her face and her hand holding her cheek. She quickly snaps out of it and looks at Shido. 

Tohka: Yeah! Not that great, so, here! Eat, quickly before she tries to make you eat her junk! 

Origami: No. You should try mine first. 

He then takes one of each and eats them at the same time. 

Shido: Mm, they're both good! 

Tohka: Mine must be better, he ate it much faster! 

Origami: Incorrect, he ate mine .2 seconds faster than yours. 

Shido looks at me with a face that just has "Help me" written all over it. But I quickly shake my head, signaling him to not drag me into HIS love triangle. But then Tonomachi walks in with a bag of cookies, and shows off his virtual girlfriend again. Everyone in the classroom stares at him as well. 

Aiden: Give it a rest man...

-Next Day-

The very next day, it's raining. Guess those weather reports are filled with lies after all. School went on as normal, except for the occasional rivalry between Origami and Tohka. Shido runs through the rain, same as yesterday, I however wasn't about to get wet again. 

Aiden: Nope. Not this time. 

I set my bag pack aside, press the Omnitrix, and try to dial in Big Chill to phase through all the rain. 

Aiden: Come on, Big Chill. 

I hit the Omnitrix down but I didn't get Big Chill. 

I silently look at my hands, then at myself, after I know I'm not Big Chill, I just pick up my bag pack, and walk through the rain

Water Hazard: I should've expected this...

While walking, I walk past someone with an umbrella walking through the rain, they notice me, and give me a weird look.

Water Hazard: Good evening...

Civilian: ...Huh? 

When I get home, I walk past Shido's house, Kotori happened to notice me because she pokes her head out and stares at me, I stare back. After a brief silence, she talks first. 

Kotori: Why are you in Alien form? 

Water Hazard: I had a long day, thought I could become something that could phase through rain. Got a guy that shoots water out instead.