'Aama...naan kettathum nee yen bayantha?..unakku en mela nambika illiya ma?' he asked with a bit of hurt.

'Apdilaam illa arjuney..enakku bayama..illa shyah..illa hesitationahnu therila...Athuthaan neenga ketathum enakkulla edho oru uneasyness vanthuduchu' she said hunging her head low.

He lifted her chin 'Inga paru..un permission illama naan onnum panna maaten..we can start our life when you are really ready..athu evlo varusham aanalum enakku ok thaan' he assured her.

She had tears in eyes which she couldn't control.

'Naan ungala romba kashtapadutharen arjuneyy..athu enakku theriyum..but am sorry' she said with tears.

'Hey..Sadhana ma..inga paaru..enakku oru kashtamum illa..even if you were ready..naan ippo vendaam thaan solli irupen..because as i said, i want to love you crazily' he said wiping her continous tears.

'Naama ithellam plan panna vendaam..namakku time varumbothu..naturalah athellam nadakkum..appo unakku intha discomfort irukaathu..ok va..?' she felt loved looking at her lovable husband.

'athuku munnala..namakku vera vela irukku..Athu enna nu unakku naalaiku solren' Arjun said.

'Ennathu?' 'Athu thaan nalaikku solren nu sonnenla' he chuckled looking at her face.

'Seri appo thoongalama?' he asked.

'Hmm' she responded.

'Vaaya thoranthu sollu di' he tried to ease the situation for which she smiled at him and that di made some thing in her stomach.

'Thoongalam' she said with smile and he chuckled pinched her nose.

They went to their room and lied on bed. Arjun opened his arms and the next second Sadhana was in his embrace and soon sleep engulfed them.After a long time they were in each other's home.

Next day, Arjun woke up first to see his girl snuggling into his chest and was sleeping with slight snore. He smiled at her and gave a forehead kiss. Without disturbing he went to refresh. He came back after refreshing entered the kitchen to prepare coffee and breakfast. By the time, Sadhana woke up as she missed the warmth. She refreshed and came to the kitchen to see Arjun was looking hot in the vest and shorts and his forehead had sweats which made him to look handsome to the promax.

'Epdi paathalum namma aalu semmaya irukaare' Sadhana thought to herself.

'Oi..Enna...sight adikariya?' Sadhana jerked by hearing what Arjun said.

Arjun was standing with a coffee for her. He hugged her and he gave her the coffee.

'aama..ivlo handsomeah husband iruntha epdi sight adikama iruka mudiyum. athuvum illama..sight adikarthu human's oda freedom' she said by getting the cup and having her sip with her usual antics for which chuckled with blush looking at this pettite figure.

'nee sight adi ma..yaaru vendaamnu sonnanga' Arjun surrendered to the pettite rowdy's justification.

'Aana..enakku oru cute ahna wife irukumbothu naan avala sight mattum adichitu irukka maaten' he neared her by saying it in intense voice which made her heart flutter.

'Arjuneyy..ungalukku officeku time aachu illa..Neenga poi ready aagunga' she managed to say.

'Please konja neram..' he whined.

'Velayadathinga..ponga..poi ready aagunga' she pushed him to the bathroom.

'edhavathu romance try panlaam paatha..iva odiduva..edhuvume panlana..romanticah illanu solla vendithu' he murmured while going into the restroom.