A w3ird explanation

So... I formatted my hard drive, well the wrong partition anyway, and effectively "lost" my entire novel. Along with my digital and most of the only copies of my songs (all original works), my poetry, letters I had written to my children (two sons and a daughter). So everything was gone. Then my home was broken into a few days later and my computer, t.v., my kids game systems and some other things were stolen. So I had truly "lost" all of my writing. I had written a 500,000 word novel and it was just gone. All I had left was six pages of hand written notes that I am the only humanoid on this planet who could ever understand or even slightly make any sense of.

I gave up. I wrote everything from that point on longhand. Until now. My "PLAN" is to publish a book of poetry first while I start re-writing my "actual" book, for which I now have another eleven years of material, and writing experience. I plan to start the book of poetry this week and add a new poem or two either as I write them, or as I locate more of what I have already written. I may be adding some poems that are on the darker side. I will try to give a warning when I feel like the poem is dark enough to warrant one. However,  keep in mind,  my dark and your dark may differ, wildly. I hope you will enjoy my work, leave feedback for each poem. I appreciate any opinion you, dear reader, choose to share.  I am aware that it is impossible to please everyone all the time . Please feel free to vote, follow, and message me. I would like to ask that no one leave nasty remarks butt...   Not everyone knows how to give constructive criticism in a caring way. Hahaha!!! I am not capable of doing so every time I try. We all have a hard time expressing ourselves from time to time.  Ya can't blame a woman for trying though.

So if you would like to read my book of poetry, I will start uploading in a few days. I think I will title it D.J.'S Book Of Poetry, or D.J.'S Book Of Amateur Poetry. Stay tuned for the final decision and first poem.... Same Bat time, same Bat channel!!!

        HAPPY READING!!!!