"What are you three doing here with Helaena?" Ser Cole said accusatorily, as though he had just caught them beating Helaena to a pulp, "No one said you could come down here,"

"What are you doing down here?" Aemma bit back childishly, crossing her arms, "Don't you have the Queen's arse to be kissing?"

"What did you say to me-"

"Ser Cole, I think she means she's surprised you're coming down to the beach," The Septa said hastily, stepping between Ser Cole and Aemma, "You're normally up training the Queen's boys,"

"I was asked to collect Heleana," Ser Cole said furiously, staring at Aemma like he wished he could stab her, "For she let it be known she was coming down here,"

"And we asked Heleana if we could come," Jace explained, acting as the perfect older brother, "She said yes,"

"Well, there's only one guard down here to look after Heleana," The Septa said, fixing Jace's hair sweetly, "Had we known you were coming down, there would have been more,"

"The Septa has been looking for you three all day," Ser Cole said, giving each dark-haired child a stern look, "Do you have anything to say to her?"

"Sorry, Septa," Luke said, walking away from the safety of the steps to offer a hug. 

"We'd told Commander Strong on our way down. We assumed he'd told our mother and father," Jace said, hanging his head guilty, "Sorry, Septa,"

"Oh, it's alright children, you'll know better next time," The Septa said to the two boys, "Say goodbye to Helaena now,"

"And what about you?" Ser Cole said, staring down at Aemma. 

"Do you have anything better to do than lose an argument with a child?" Aemma asked, glaring at Ser Cole, "Aren't you supposed to be a knight, not a babysitter?"

"Alright, let's get you three to some baths," The Septa said quickly, grabbing hold of Aemma's wrist and pulling her towards the steps. 

"Bye, Helaena!" Aemma called over her shoulder, catching Helaena's attention, who looked up at her and gave her a confused wave. 

Aemma sat in her room, the smell of lavender and pomegranate evading all her senses. The numerous amounts of oils poured into the bath felt as though they had stuck to her hair and body, leaving her fidgeting in her seat as she wished to get back into the fresh air. 

"Stop your fidgeting, child. Or I'll accidentally yank out your hair," The Septa scolded her, running her hands through Aemma's hair. 

Aemma sat still, pouting slightly, as silence filled the air. 

"Septa," Aemma finally spoke up, getting a hum as a response, "You do know I'm sorry we didn't tell you we went down to the beach,"

"I know, sweet Aemma," The Septa smiled, delicately brushing the princess' hair, "But you mustn't get into fights with the Kingsguard. They're here to protect you,"

"Not Ser Cole. He's so mean all the time," Aemma whined, crossing her arms.

"Yes, well you see..." The Septa trailed off, trying to find her words. 

A knock on the door brought relief to the Septa, who cheerfully told the person to enter. Ser Harwin Strong appeared by the door, bearing his usual warm smile. 

"Ser Harwin!" Aemma squealed, jumping out of her seat to rush towards the man. 

Harwin Strong dropped to the ground, enveloping the girl in an almost fatherly hug. Ser Harwin Strong had always been the kindest to them, having even gotten Aemma gifts such as necklaces and miniature ships. Aemma had always loved Ser Harwin Strong, her love for him growing with every day Ser Crison Cole was rude to her.