Chapter 2

Tanjiro woke up and heard talking. Tanjiro had fluffy hair bed hair and entered the room. Tanjiro had an adorable tired face and said, "why is it loud?". Nezuko said, " meet the Rengoku's". Tanjiro just sat down and slowly fell back to sleep and said, "Mhm... Meetings later... Sleep now". Kie said, " I apologize Kyojuro...". Tanjiro shot up quickly and said, "Kyojuro!?". Everyone laughed at this. Tanjiro blushed and rushed back to his room. Everyone could hear him squeal. Kyojuro said, " I never heard a boy squeal over me before ". " he has the biggest CRUSH on you", Nezuko said. Tanjiro gotten ready and said, "my apologies about that Mr. Rengoku and don't expose my life Nezuko". Tanjiro was wearing a green and black plaid button up shirt, black jeans and nice shoes.

Tanjiro and Rengoku were forced found hang out for one day and it turns out... They might be okay going on the arranged marriage now. Tanjiro talked about demon slayers and demons all together. Rengoku was a Harisha as Tanjiro was well a human... Well at least they think he is... Until that is the arrange marriage comes to play which won't be for a year or two till Tanjiro is 15 or 16...and Kyojuro will be 20.

Tanjiro said, " so if you fight demons so much... Do you have scars on your body?". "I do actually... Across my v-neck to past my left nipple", Rengoku said, with a soft voice. Tanjiro bit his lip and said, " Okay I just imagined that.. It sounds hot like hell...". Kyojuro laughed a bit and said, "you are fun to hang out with". " same you two Kyojuro", Tanjiro said, with a smile.

Kyojuro walked Tanjiro home and soon left with his family.

TBC