(So she too forwarded her hand for handshake but her grip on Siddharth's hand tightened making him look at her with a questioned look.... He was expecting a completely different reaction from Avneet......)

Avneet: What a surprise Mr. Nigam.!! If you would have told me that you are planning to get married to MY LITTLE SISTER.!! I would have talked to you very differently.....

SN: Sorry.?
(He was surprised by this sudden change in her....)

Avneet: You should be..
(she said making sure he gets the exact meaning behind this...)

Ashnoor: Di..... Please......
(Ashnoor could sense her sister's temper going high so she tried to calm her down..)

Avneet: Ash can you leave us alone...... I would like to have a one on one talk with YOUR FIANCÉ.....
(she said eyeing SN which made SN to look everywhere but her in eyes... He could feel the rage from her tone and he was not prepared for that.....
So he looked at Ashnoor to which she just gave him an assuring pat on shoulder....)

Ashnoor: I know her.... Once she has taken a decision she won't back up.!
(She then went a little closer to his ear and whispered)

Good luck bro..... I am out of here....

(Before SN can say anything she left from there.... Leaving both of them alone....)

SN: So Ms. Kaur.... What you wanted to talk with me.???
(He was terrified looking at the look on Avneet but at the same time he wanted to make her angry as well so she can go off on him and let it all out.... His toxic traits were acting up again.... or was there something much deeper behind these actions of his.?)

(Avneet just sighed and massaged her temples trying to calm down before she could do something to SN because of his such reckless behavior.....)

SN: C'mon... we are alone now..... one on one.... As you wanted.... Tell me Neet.... What you wanted to tell me..?? (He was pushing her intentionally so she can take out the anger she had for him for past 4 years......)

(Avneet closed her eyes tilting her head and pocked her cheek with her tongue and let out a sarcastic laugh....)

(But in the next moment she pushed him on the nearby pillar with a tight grip on his collar.... Which took Siddharth completely off gaurd and hit his back with a loud thud because of her aggressive push..... he was left baffled...... ds was a complete new side of Avneet he was witnessing and he was now actually terrified with the look she had in her eyes.... but at the same time he wanted her to get it all out..)

Avneet: What the hell are you doing with my baby..?
(she asked moving her grip from his collar to his neck...)

SN: Ne......Neet..... Ca......can we.....can....w..we t..talk..????
(He asked gasping for air cz she was just tightening her grip .....)

Avneet: We will talk this way..... Listen.... I took it what you did with me without causing you any damage.... But if you are playing with my baby.... My little Sister..!! I swear SN...... I won't go easy on you..! I will make sure you pay for every mistake along with interest.....

SN: Wh...what are talk..talking Neet..??? L..leave me..... let's talk.....
(now he was trying to get her hands off of his neck cz her nails are definitely not going easy on him.!)

(Avneet loosened her grip on his neck but grabbed his collar again..)

Avneet: SN this is not a game.... Don't you dare play with my sister's feelings.....

SN: Wh.... What.?? I am not playing with her Neet...... For goodness sake... Can we talk.??

Avneet: What is there to talk.? It is said that Actions speaks more than words... And the actions of yours that I am witnessing is clearly more than enough for me to understand what you are up to....
How could you do this SN.??
How.??
And Why.?
You.....
You were not like this.!!