Chapter 1

"Nathan... Nathan wake up," I say shaking him. More sweat runs down my head, he has barely asked me to wake him up before and the last time I did, I almost got killed. "Cant you tell what time it is," he swings his feet off the bed, revealing his boxers. "I constantly told you, 5:00 not 5:30," he says angrily, while staring his green eyes right into mine. His silk black hair covering one eye helped me become less scared as i backed up to the doorway. Its been a week since Nathan last hit me, and my scar is finally gone.  

"I'm sorry Nathan, I lost track of time" I say frightened while moving back into the hallway hoping he doesn't need anything. As he switchs his eyes from me to the closet i bolt down stairs and grab a plate. What a relief, I think to myself as I slide 2 pancakes and some apple pieces onto my plate. "Colt!" I hear Nathan's deep voice right after Colt's door slams on the wall. Fear runs through me as I imagine Colt's dirty blond hair messed up, his green eyes staring at fear, and his mouth trying to say, "don't hurt me." 

The small clatter of my plate hitting the table fades as I run to the bottom of the stairs, finding Nathan holding Colt from the collar of his black t-shirt. At least he has a shirt on, or Nathan would have grabbed him by his neck. "Wake up," I can barely hear over the smash of my little brother's back into the stairs. "So," Nathan says angrily as he grabs Colt from the floor in front of me.

All I can do is watch my brother getting hurt, I cant stop Nathan.  

"Nathan put him down now!" I hear from the top of the stairs. As I turn my head from Colt to Dani I catch onto her green eyes, staring at Nathan, and her perfect lips yell at him. "Good morning sister," Nathan acts innocent, but I know its not going to work.  "Good now come eat with me," she says while waving Nathan towards her.

I watched as Dani and Nathan spoke in silence as I eat the rest of my pancakes. Complete silence filled the room, I watched Dani drink her usual water and Nathan drink his Coke while awkwardly staring at Dani's long blond hair fall right in front of Nathan. I decided to distract Nathan and grab all the plates from them, and rinse them off in the sink, then set them in a pile to clean later.  He's always creepy, i think to myself as i watch him start nibbling on Dani's hair and making her laugh.

Excitement rushed through me as I grabbed Nathan's black leather jacket and handed it to him. This was my first year of school since I moved in here. There parents wouldn't let me go to school saying it was a waste of time, but Dani and Nathan convinced them to let me go. "Are you coming?" Nathan asked as he raised one of his Lamborghini’s car door. The silk black body shined and matched perfectly to the flames running on the side of the car. It made it look bad ass, just like him. Did I just say that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The hard brake into the parking spot woke me from my daydream, of how this school would be like. "Please stay close," he warned me as he got out of the car and started walking forward, waving for me to follow. "Nate The Great, its been to long friend," it comes from a Asian from the right. 5'11, a little bit shorter then Nathan, 130-150, buff, evenly trimmed silk black hair, and a cute Asian face. "Adrian.." "Yeah its her now shut up about it, I don't want no one knowing." he whispers before 2 guys walk up and stand as guards in front of him. Both blond hair that hangs over opposite sides, black sunglasses, and leather jackets to make them look buff.

"Please Nathan, why the hell do you need friends as your guards? We all know you can beat the shit out of anyone here." "To many girls to handle at one time," he snickers as he gets to the front of the building. I shoot my head up as the crowd yells at us. "Playing football this year?" "I Love You Nathan" "Who you going to beat the shit out of first?" Were the ones I could make out. So Nathan is famous here, I guess. As we walked through the doors the only thing I could here was, "Who was that?" So they noticed me, I thought as I got my schedule. I guess since Nathan paid for some changes to be done in mine I got mine late. "Guys here’s my schedule, Classes, Room 307, Math, Room 289, His.." "I already know your schedule," Nathan cut me off. :"Its the same one as mine!" "Ok, well why does it say here," I point to the top to my name. "Adrianna Higgins?" "Oh that’s because I just said your my sister, don’t tell anyone or someone will lose something. So new sister, lets get started!"