"EH- THANKYOUM/N!" she said blushing and bowing repeatedly. It made him chuckle at her cuteness. "You don't have to do that you know( ̄▽ ̄;)" she stopped and looked at him "Huh" "You don't have to bow to me every time" "O-ok, ill try" One girl came rushing through and shoved Yuki into M/n. "Yuki, be careful!" he warned trying to stop her from falling but instead made both of them fall. Now she was on top of him. 

He sighed frustrated, still holding onto Yuki. She opened her eyes and saw that she didn't hit the ground. She looked up at M/n and blushed in embarrassment. "IM SO SORRY M/N!" she said getting up quickly... again, bowing repeatedly. He sat up dusting his hair.

"M/n" a deep voice came from behind. M/n looked back and saw Kaname. Kaname reached his hand out to help up M/n, smiling. Then placing his hand on the boy's shoulder "Is everything alright?"(i am so sorry the picture is like that. I hope u can see both of them [him from the flashback and him in the present]i just didn't wanna have to put both of them from then and now)

 I hope u can see both of them [him from the flashback and him in the present]i just didn't wanna have to put both of them from then and now)

M/n's eyes widened a little as he stared into Kaname's eyes. My first memory...is of that snowy day

"E-eh! [looks away]Im fine

"E-eh! [looks away]Im fine."

"But you're still on the ground" Kaname told him. "Σ(▼□▼╬) I KNOW THAT SMART ALEC!"

"Well do you want me to help you up?" he asked, making another tic mark grow on M/n's face in annoyance. "I don't need your help Kaname! I can stand on my own!" M/n remarked, getting up quickly before falling forward against Kaname.

Well, he caught M/n ofc and smiled softly but kinda like agrin. "I thought you didn't need my help" he questioned, acting innocent. M/n was so done. But all he let out was a "Tsk" and mumbled. Kaname looked over at Yuki smiling "Thank you for all your help" She scratched her head with a little blush not looking him in the eye "Yeah sure" then she gasped... There were girls behind her with jealous and mean looks all looking at her. She then stood with a proud and not suspicious face, not nervous "That's what the disciplinary committee does"

M/n smiled at Yuki but then glared at the girls behind her. They got scared. "I don't like the way you're looking at Yuki. Go back into your dorms before I scold each and every one of you" They all started bowing repeatedly and apologizing. "YES M/N SAN/SENPAI!/WE'RE SO SORRY!/WE DIDN'T MEAN TO!/YEAH/ WE DIDN'T MEAN HER ANY HARM!" each of them shouted.