Chapter-3: Delegation

Capital City of the Kingdom of Louria (Jin-Hark):

In the view is the Lourian capital, Jin-Hark. It was on fire as set by heavy fighting between Lourian Imperial Units and Rebelling troops, a coup-d'etat is currently undergoing, and the outcome for the Lourian monarchy is bleak at best, as rebel troops outnumber the loyal troops.

In the Royal Palace is where the fighting is the heaviest as rebel forces storm the palace to capture and most likely execute King Hark. But unbeknownst to them King Hark has already fled the capital city via an underground tunnel that leads him to the northern port where he escaped via ships to seek refuge in Maihark.

Meanwhile...

After learning that king hark fled, radicals within the revolution immediately usurped the power from the moderates and declared before the Lourian people.

"ON THIS DAY AND TIME WE SHALL ESTABLISH THE LOURIAN STATE UNDER THE REVOLUTIONARY GOVERNMENT, WE SHALL SPREAD OUR LIBERTIES AND UNITE THE RODENIUS CONTINENT!!! FOR THAT WE SHALL CONQUER QUA-TOYNE AND QUILA FOR THEIR RESOURCES AND THE EXTERMINATION OF DEMI-HUMANS!!!"

As that happens Louria's Five hundred thirty thousand men revolutionary army began to amass in two fronts, two hundred sixty five thousand for each country (Qua-Toyne and Quila) on the former throne room now lies a war council of the revolutionary government's marshalls and top military commanders.

"Sir, message from Generals Pandor and Adem in the northern army, reports that they are ready to launch the invasion into Qua-Toyone and attack the city of Gim." Reported one officer.

"The same goes for General Calend in the southern army. They are ready to begin the attack on Quila and secure its oil rich areas." Reported another.

"Mhm, good. Everything is going according to plan, we shall launch the invasion in 10 days, we shall attain their rich resources and to finally unify the rodenius continent and get rid of those dirty and those lowly demi-humans." Said Romelde, the Lourian radical who holds the most power in the revolutionary government with a sinister smile.

Meanwhile...

Flower Garden [Port City of Maihark]

"Gentlemen of our delegation team to the nation of Friesholan, you are all specialists and experts from your respective ministries." The Qua-Toyonese PM started then continued. "So I hereby give each and everyone of you full authority." He continued.

"Such that our trade and diplomatic relationship with this new found relationship with this new foreign nation may become the backbone of our country's strength in the whole of the Rodenius continent." The PM continued his speech.

Outside of the Garden:

"For our trip to the Friesholanese mainland we first need to go to the airfield we constructed just outside of Maihark." Said Williamson as a convoy of black SUV's arrived to pick them up and take them to the airfield.

"What impressive line of cars you have there Mr. Williamson, I'm quite fascinated by these models." Said the Minister of Transportation.

"Thank you sir, these are just merely glorified cars that my country produces domestically, once we get to the Friesholanese mainland then we may discuss export of said vehicles and other modes of transportation." Said Williamson with a smile.

As the convoy stopped in front of them some of the occupants dismounted and started to load the belongings and baggage of the ministers in the compartments of each SUV's they'll be riding in, after a few minutes of roundabout. The men finally finished loading the baggage, Williamson then looked at the group and said.