Chapter 1: The Eyes

Right now Y/n is 6 and Toya is 8

"Y/n!"

Y/n woke up by her older brother tickling her. "Hamo stop!" She says between laugh's.

"Dad says he wants you down stairs. Like now!" Hamo says walking out of the room as y/n got out of bed.

Y/n saw her mom and dad sitting down on pillows around a table eating. Y/n did not like having to be so traditional she wanted to move so bad into a more modern house like a lot of other kids that she saw on TV.

She sat down sitting down next to her mom.

"Y/n we have something to tell you. It's serious." Y/n dad said.

"Yes papa..." Y/n did not know how to feel she was kinda scared to know what was so important that her family would have to wake her up.

"As you know." Her dad started. "The number two hero Endeavor and I both know each other very well. I have to over to there  house today. I was thinking that you could with me and meet his kids when your brother is at Yui house."

"Okay sure I will come!"

"Good. we are leaving in 5 minutes so get ready right now."

Time skip brought to you by my grandmas cooking

"Are you ready Y/n?"

"Mhm."

Her dad opened the door and Y/n was meet by a girl who looked around her brothers age.

"Hey I'm Fuyumi you must be Splash's first daughter!" The girl said with a happy expression.

"Hello it nice to meet you!" Y/n did not meet a lot of girls being home schooled so she was extremely excited to meet her.

"Fuyumi." A deep voice said. Y/n looked up to see the number two hero Endeavor. She was never really a fan of Endeavor she did though think his quark was amazing.

"Dad can me Toya and Natsu please with her." 

"Fuyumi you and Natsu have to get ready for-"

"Get ready for the museum field trip!" A boy who looked around four said.

"Oh yeah! let's go Natsu!" Fuyumi said and ran of with the boy.

"Follow me you can come play with Toya." Endeavor said.

Y/n and her dad walk with Endeavor. There house look like Y/n's but a bit bigger and fancier.

"Toya." Endeavor said looking at the boy sitting down.

"Dad, Splash and... Who is she?" The boy sitting in room.

"I'm Y/n L/n."

"It's nice to meet you Y/n."

"Why don't you two play? Me and Ennji need to talk" Y/n's dad said.

"Ok bye dad" she waved and then her and the boy were left alone.

Y/n saw his eyes. Blue like the sea. She blush a little at him he was like a dream that came to life.

Words: 432

AN: sorry chapter is short I am on vacation and my family is packing up and if I don't pack up they're gunna beat my ass. TwT.