Chapter 28 Ultimate Moves!!

Start from the beginning

"Ultimate Moves?!" Denki and Kirishima chorus. "Ultimate Moves... This might be tricky." I think putting my and to my mouth.

"An exam is a normal school thing." Mina and Denki chorus, while standing up from their seats.

"But this is total Hero work!" Serio and Kirishima bellow as they jump up.

"When we say "Ultimate," we mean a move that will ensure you win against your opponent." Ectoplasm specifies.

"An action so unique to your identity that no other person can hope to copy it. simply put, you must lean into your strengths." Cementoss explains and I put on a thoughtful expression. "What do you do if you inherited another person's Quirk though?" I wonder as I stare up at the teachers.

"Your moves represent who you are. These days, most Pro Heroes have an Ultimate Move. Those who don't are fools." Midnight insists as she poses.

"This may sound abstract, but we'll explain more as the day goes on. For now, change into your costumes and meet in Gym Gamma." Aizawa instructs causing me to let out a sigh.

(To Gym Gamma)

"Gym Gamma, also known at the Academy as the "Training Dining Land," Or TDL." Aizawa informs. "First the USJ, and now the TDL? They sure love coming up with new names for things, don't they?" I wonder as Cementoss bends down to the ground and begins using his Quirk.

"This facility was my idea. We can prepare unique terrains and obstacles for each student here. Here you will learn to serve up justice, hence the name." Cementoss explains as he makes a tiny replica of a terrain.

"That's pretty cool." Denki insists as Tenya raises his hand.

"Please allow me a question. What is the advantage of having Ultimate Moves for our Provisional Exam? May we know your reasoning?!" Tenya exclaims as he puts his hand down. "Good to know he's excited." I think with a slight chuckle.

"That's two questions. Calm down. The job of a Hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters. Of course, the licensing exam analyzes how well you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others. Every year a new test it used to evaluate these qualities." Aizawa adviced causing Midnight to hold up her pointer finger.

"On thing is especially important. If you want to be a Pro Hero, you must be able to prevail in battle. If you're prepared, you won't have to worry and those of you with an Ultimate Move will have stronger results." Midnight specifies causing Cementoss to hold his pointer finger up.

"Your circumstances should not dictate the results of your future battles. Learn to be consistent and you will be a great asset on the front lines." Cementoss insists and then walks away.

"Your Ultimate move doesn't necessarily have to be an attack. Take Iida's Reciproburst, for example." Ectoplasm points out causing Tenya to gasp.

"This sort of temporary boost in speed is Valuable enough that it falls into that category of excellence we're looking for." Ectoplasm asserted causing Tenya to shake with his fist to his chest.

"You mean I've been doing an Ultimate Move all along?" Tenya asks, while sounding as if he was crying.

"So, it's basically our secret weapon. Something that gives us the edge so we can win no matter who or what we're facing." Sato adds causing Midnight to wink with a grin.

"There's a smart boy. For example, how Kamui Woods is able to use his Lacquered Chain Prison to capture opponents in an instant. That's exactly what we want to see." Midnight answers causing Aizawa to turn to us.