"Before I don't even remember what happened!"

    Xue Luhe knelt on one knee beside the bed, one hand still pressed against Lin Mo's thigh, listening to her say that, she raised her phoenix eyes beautifully, and gave her another inquiring look.

    When Lin Mo met her eyes, she couldn't see any maliciousness in those eyes. It was more of exploration. She couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief

    . Chill your ankles!

    She was stunned, holding the giraffe doll and looking down, there was a white mark on her ankle, which was rapidly becoming red and swollen!

    The burning pain swept through the whole body, giving her no time to react!

    Lin Mo's tears flowed out at once. She raised her tearful eyes to look at the opposite side, only to see Xue Luhe holding a whip in her hand, still looking at her with that calm and emotionless gaze.

    "Are you still pretending?"

    Lin Mo burst into tears and was full of hatred. He could only grab the dolls on the bed, throw them one by one at Xue Luhe's face, and threw them out with all his strength.

    A few little bears and little rabbits were blocked by Xue Luhe raising her hand. She ignored the rest and let those little things hit her face. Her heart sees through her true thoughts.

    Lin Mo's ankle was sore, she threw the doll and wanted to jump on the ground again. She cried in a loud voice, mixed with chaotic words:

    "You...you are sick! I...I don't know anything! Come on you. Just hit someone! You, you, you...you suddenly broke into my room and still hit me! Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..."

    Lin Mo climbed to the edge of the bed and jumped on the carpet, her ankles touching the ground. In an instant, it was painful, and her tears fell to the ground again, and the carpet was wet in an instant.

    In Xue Luhe's eyes, Lin Mo was petite and slender, her hair had long been messed up, her whole face was red from crying, and her eyes were swollen like two steamed buns.

    But even so, there was still a clean and simple brilliance in her eyes that made Xue Luhe feel strange.

    That was indeed the look on Lin Mo's body before. Even if Lin Mo cried in the past, it was the complete opposite of what he looks like now.

    Xue Luhe watched quietly, and quietly walked to Lin Mo's side.

    Lin Mo limped, picked up the jeans on the ground and put them on, groping towards the door, crying hoarsely as he walked:

    "I...I don't even remember who I am...I'll go to the doctor... ... I want to call the police... You pervert, I want to call the police and arrest you, big pervert! Woo woo woo... Why am I so miserable! I just opened my eyes and didn't know anything, it was so painful woo woo!"

    Limping to the door, Lin Mo saw the photo on the ground and felt guilty for a while, then quickly hardened his heart and continued to perform:

    "Why, why do you say it's me, how could I do such a thing, okay? Nausea! This is definitely not me, oh oh ... "I

    walked, and then the performance was too much. Lin Mo warned himself in his heart that he held the door frame and walked out.

    Just now, she performed this series of tricks, on the one hand, to win the trust of Xue Luhe, on the other hand, it was also to paralyze the enemy and find an opportunity to leave this place quickly.

    The top priority is to get rid of the perversion, starting with escaping the room!

    Seeing victory in front of her, Lin Mo suddenly felt a chill like an ice snake wrapped around her calf, and then a strong force pulled her back!

    Lin Mo was already weak. He had tossed up in the morning and had not eaten until now. He had no energy in his body. After being pulled like this, he immediately fell backwards with his arms swung.

    There is no carpet on the door! If the back of the head hits it, it will be over immediately. For the second life that I finally got, it’s okay to face the king at the beginning. Is it even so short?

    However, the expected hardwood floor did not arrive, instead Lin Mo felt that he had fallen into a soft and comfortable embrace.

    She looked back and saw that she was being supported by Xue Luhe with one hand, in a position of half-holding and half-holding, with her head on someone's chest!

    Xue Luhe supported her with one hand and the whip that had pulled her down in the other hand, standing very steady.

    Those dark black pupils looked like inorganic glass, and looked deeply into Lin Mo's eyes like a carnivore staring at its prey.

    "Want to run?"

    Lin Mo still had tears in his eyes, and tried his best to perform:

    "I, I'm going to find my memory... I'm going to call the police to arrest you, this bastard! You rushed into my room and beat him with a whip. I, I, I hurt so much!"

    Xue Luhe blinked indifferently, then threw Lin Mo onto the messy bed again, acting rudely.

    "You're addicted to pretending. Okay, let's see how long you can keep it up."

    Xue Luhe walked to the bed step by step, the leather whip was like a submissive snake, obediently in her hand.

    A strong sense of oppression swept in as Xue Luhe bent over and approached, sucking the surrounding air away.

    Lin Mo clung to the sheets tightly with both hands, and stepped back frantically, tears falling down again.

    "From now on, you are not allowed to leave this room. I will accompany you in this play. You'd better not reveal your secrets."

    Xue Luhe leaned very close. When he blinked, his eyelashes scratched the bridge of Lin Mo's nose. The originally ambiguous posture made Lin Mo's back feel cold at this moment.

    "Be obedient, you still have a chance to be free, my dear... my wife."

    Xue Luhe put her lips against her ear, the heat of her breathing burned her face, and her somber and beautiful voice spoke the last sentence. , seemed unable to hold back, and chuckled sarcastically.

    "Haha..."

    This laughter resonated in her chest, like waves rushing from all directions, all of them caught in Lin Mo's ears, making her heart nervous and pitiful beating wildly.

    This woman... As expected, in addition to being a perverted villain, she is also the king of charm who fascinates men and women all over the world... Lin Mo thought in a daze.

    The author has something to say: Lin Mo: An operation is as fierce as a tiger! It's a pity that others treat me as two hundred and five...