Unsolicited Interruptions

Start from the beginning

Taking a break to breath in I saw Miss Kujou raise an eyebrow at me, guess she knows that wasn't everything.

Ganyu: "I-well the Chasm as of now is a restricted area due to many unforeseeable and dangerous changes in the Hilichurl of the surrounding. They seem to be attracted to something down there, something dangerous. To our luck the traveler recently figured out what that something was and destroyed it but-" Breath Ganyu, you need to breath.

Kujou Sara: "I see, so the traveler is lending you their help as well. I should not be suprised seeing as she had to have come from Liyue to reach Inazuma to beginn with." So Miss Kujou knows Lumine? That makes this easier.

Ganyu: "As I was saying, the hilichurl may have returned to normal but the area is still under lockdown until further notice but.." Stop raising your eyebrow at me!

Kujou Sara: "There is a but?"

Ganyu: "If that man you were talking about is really that prone to getting in trouble then it may be wise to collect him before he gets the idea to enter the underground."

Kujou Sara: "That would be the ideal course of action yes, but how long will it take to receive the permission?" Oh silly Miss Kujou.

Ganyu: "Heheh I don't want to brag but... I am the permission. However there is one demand I have before fulfilling your wish."

Kujou Sara: "What is that demand?"

Ganyu: "I wish to recruit a third person to join our cause, while I don't doubt your skill in battle I still wish to recruit someone else too. Extra help could be needed as we don't know what is waiting there for us."

Kujou Sara: "I see, you wish to be prepared for anything huh? I can agree to this demand of yours Ganyu. Do you perhaps already have someone in mind?" Of course! His strength will undoubtedly prove to be useful when it come to extermination.

Ganyu: "Of course! Follow my lead."

And just like that I slowly guided her towards the famous Yun-Han Opera House where we would hopefully find the one we'rer looking for.

Kujou Sara: "An Opera House? Are you sure this is the place?"

Ganyu: "Well his name is part of the Opera House's name so I do think we're at the right place, now follow me. You will want to stay close to me or else the staff may send you away."

With that said I dragged her through the door towards the office section in the back, passing by many staff members that grew to accept my presence over the years I spend meeting Y/n in his office for whatever the reasons were. Speaking off, it seems he finally replaced that old and rusty door with a new light brown one. The most notable thing about the door would be the dark brown dragon carved into it.

Kujou Sara: "Well this someone seems to have good taste in art." Nice to know you agree with me on that point.

*Knock*

???: "Come in please."

Following his instructions I opened the door, only to meet not only Y/n but Mo- I mean Zhongli as well. I guess that is to be expected by now. It doesn't feel like it but it has been more than a year since Osial attacked and Beisht's attack also happened 2 moths ago, sometimes I forget how fast the time changes. Yet those two seem to be the only constant I have, beside my job that is.

Ganyu: "Ah I apolegise for the Intrusion, I was hoping to ask you for a favour Y/n. I wasn't expecting Zhongli to be here as well. If you wish we can wait outside until you finished."

Zhongli: "You haven't interrupted anything Ganyu I was just visiting my Husband during his break."

Ganyu: "Ha I'm glad- Wait HUSBANDS!? Since when? Why am I only now finding out!?"

Y/n: "Ah please calm down Ganyu! We didn't mean to keep it a secret, Zhongli only recently proposed to me and I wanted to get more comfortable with our new relationship status before letting everyone know. Now you're the first to know about it. Guess we got to tell the rest soon."

Ganyu: "Oh by all means don't! I wasn't mad, the suprise just overwhelmed me is all! I will carry this secret with me until you're ready or I am dead!"

Kujou Sara: "Ehem I don't want to interrupt but we are running on low on time to spare Ganyu."

Ganyu: "Oh right! Y/n we need your assistance!"

----------------------------

Y/n: "You want me to help searching for some loud Oni that snuck into the Chasm? Eh sure. Beats sitting here and doing nothing."

_____________________________________________________________

A/n

I feel like dying right now. At least you got a chapter thanks to my sudden sickness so that's good.

Can't exactly have to much to do when you're bound to your bed right?

Anyway hope you enjoyed it.