Chapter Six: She's No Angel

Henrik's Pov

I was at home and so was Aria. I still wasn't ready to go back to school and I'm just lucky my parents aren't forcing us to go.

Hell, they're literally fine with us staying home as much as we want.

Thank you, mom and dad, for being such amazing and supportive parents.

I was in Aria's room because she was getting ready to leave with dad to his office.

Aria doesn't want to spend her entire time being locked up at home so dad decided to take her with her. That way she's not locked up at home but she's also close to him.

But before she could leave Spencer called her. So, now she has her on speaker. She's telling us about a dream, or nightmare, that she had.

"Hold it. Go back. Did you see his face in the dream?" Aria asked.

"The word is nightmare. And no, I didn't, that's when I fell off the bed" Spencer said.

"So who was the little girl?" I asked, confused.

"I don't know. I've never seen her before. Or maybe I have" Spencer sighed.

"Well, again, Spencer, it was just a dream. Or nightmare" Aria shrugged.

"Well, what about that creepy room? I mean, do either of you remember ever seeing it?" Spencer asked.

"We don't know and if we did, we've completely burned it from our brain" Aria said.

"Listen, we should go" I said.

"Wait, wait. When we went back inside after A locked us out do either of you remember a tiled room?" Spencer asked.

"Spencer, we don't wanna-" Aria started but Spencer cut her off.

"Guys, please, just help me!" Spencer yelled.

"Spencer, please stop asking us questions about that hell hole. We're free and we're trying to forget it in the first place. Not remember it" I scowled, clearly frustrated.

I get she wants answers, we all do.

But can't she just take a break from all of this and remember that we're all trying to forget that hellhole.

"Exactly. It is taking all that I have to forget that place. It is bad enough I can't even walk by the photo lab-" Aria started explaining.

"What did you do with that hair dye?" Spencer asked.

"Huh, you're giving me cramps" Aria sighed, clearly annoyed.

"And you're giving me a headache" I groaned.

"Guys, we can't just throw away clues" Spencer said.

"I'm going to smack you across the head through the phone. Don't test me" I scowled.

This girl is going to be the reason I scream for the entire damn world to hear me. my patience is running low.

I furrowed my eyebrows together when I heard crunching noises.

"What're you eating?" I asked, but didn't get an answer.

"Hello? Spencer, are you there?" Aria asked.

"Yeah. I'm still here. My mother's just sitting on my chest. She's still on my case about this stupid valedictorian thing" Spencer said.

"Well, why don't you just say yes?" Aria asked.

"Because it's a pity toss, that's why. I've been gone for over a month. She probably offered to buy them a planetarium" Spencer scoffed.

"Just do it. Please, just give us a freaking reason to go to graduation" Aria sighed.

Returnजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें