Prologue

One night a man got a knock on his door. Groggily and reluctantly he got up and opened the door. To his surprise he found you.. A beautiful baby girl with a note in the box she was left in.

"Sirius,
Take care of her for me. Her name is Y/N. Her birthday is August 8th. Take her to see Lily and James from time to time.

-Anonymous"

Sirius took you in his house planning to take you to the potters soon knowing they just had a son about a week ago. Soon morning came and he hoped the potters wouldn't mind an unexpected visit from an old friend. Visits to the potters became a regular thing over the year.

One night Sirius had to go do some work and left you at the potters for the night, but little did he know this would be the night that his best friends would have been killed off. Lily and James thought of you as another one of their kids. They cared for you that much, that's why the same thing that saved Harry saved you too. You just ended up getting a scar on your wrist in the same shape as Harry.

Dumbledore didn't know who to trust anymore, so he had Harry stay with the Dursleys while he sent you to a sweet couple close to the Grangers. You grew up with Hermione and you felt like she was a sister. One night, after the both of you had turned eleven, an old woman named Professor McGonagall came to interrupt a sleepover the two of you were having. Soon after that you were whisked away to the wizarding world after unconditional support from your foster parents.

To be continued...

A/N: This is my first story so uh- yea- that's a great thing- Hopefully I made no spelling mistakes but if you have any ideas go for it! If this picks up attention I'll have you vote on a love interest because I want to do a slow burn but like that's not happening right now, the vote happening right now is what pet do you want? Anyways hope you enjoyed and see you! 🤭🤭