Where it all Started.

~4 years back~

I was having an amazing date with Callum it was our 6 month anniversary. He'd been treating me like a princess all day until later on that night...
"Come for a walk with me babe?" Callum asked me.
"Yeah sure baby just let me put my shoes on" I say and peck him on the lips.

It was about 10 o'clock and Riley was going to be picking me up in about an hour so I wanted to spend as much time with Callum as I could .
We arrived there at the park after taking a 5 minute walk.
Callum started kissing my neck.
"Please let me" he whispered in my ear. I knew exactly what he was on about.
"No baby not in a park I'm not ready yet either" I say back feeling bad. I knew how long he'd been waiting but I just knew that I wasn't ready to take the relationship to the next step.
He pulls away from me. He looked super pissed.
"Its been 6 months I've been waiting patiently for 6 fucking months! Why won't you just fuck me already!?" He screams at me.
"We're not having this argument here. Not today and not now" I say as calmly as I can. It hurt me that he only wanted me for a fuck.
"Please Annie. Please you know how much I want you" he pleads me.
"I just told you I'm not ready. No means No cal Riley will be coming soon let's go back" I say. I start to turn away to start walking but he grabs my arm with a death grip.
"OW! Cal let go of me! I shout at him trying to move.
"Not until I get what I want! He shouts at me.
He pushes me to the ground and I hit my head and black out.

I woke up to a breeze against my skin. I looked around the area and noticed it was still in the park and cal was above me fully naked as well as me.
"Oh good you're awake baby!" He says with a smile on his face.
"Callum I said no to you!" I start to cry. He didn't say anything he just thrusted into me. I screamed...

I jolted awake. Sweat all over my body. The nightmares are never usually that long. I looked around and noticed I was still in rehab.
Ah my last day! I look at the clock and it reads 5:40 am. I may as well try get some more sleep before the nurses come at seven.
I turn back around and close my eyes and let the sleep take over.

Hi guys! Look this is my first book. I'd really appreciate it if you gave it a chance! I hope you liked the beggining. I should be updating chapters on a Monday, Wednesday, Friday and maybe a Sunday it depends on how the book turns out.
Please comment and vote!
You guys rock!