🎆Bonfire Night Special🎆

Começar do início

They all looked over confused and I let out a breath “If the fireworks didn't have such a loud noise follow, I'm sure Eri would love them... so I want to show her the beauty...” I looked around and sighed before looking back at them “By any chance, with all these fireworks did you buy sparklers?” I fiddled with my fingers, nervous over the fact that I was literally asking the U.A. students that are practically my own students for something. Momo stepped forward “Actually Miss... We didn't buy them... I'm making them...” I nodded slowly, I gulped as I thought of what to do. Letting this unauthorized quirk usage slip by is wrong in the perspective of a teacher and that of the law, but then I really want to help Eri. I let out a breath “If you make me sparklers I will let this unauthorized usage of your quirk pass me by as if I never even saw it.” Everyone looked at Momo with a begging look, aside from the few you'd expect not to even be here. However, their presence was easily explained by the people around them, like Bakugo was trying to hide a smile as he looked at Kirishima, and Todorokoi was extremely close to Midoriya.

Momo looked around before nodding and passing me a handful of sparklers, I bowed my head before lifting it “Give me 15 minutes of silence!” I turned but stopped when someone placed their hand on my shoulder. Looking over my shoulder I found Todoroki with his hand on my shoulder, he let go “Sorry.” I turned and stuck my hand out “Don't be, especially when I am thankful!” He took my hand and shook it before putting his hand back by his side, I followed suit before quickly turning and rushing back inside making a bee line for the stairs.

Once on the top floor I burst into Shotas room again and grabbed his spare capture weapon, then going towards his window. I opened it and stuck my head out, looking up. I moved so I was completely in the room again and secured all the sparklers in the waist band, then chucking the capture weapon over my head so it sat around my neck. I then shot the capture weapon out as I had moved to look out the window again, it catching onto the guttering. I then pulled myself out through the window, then swinging around cautiously to get outside Eris window. I gently tapped my knuckles against the glass, then reaching to my waist and plucking a sparkler from it's position, and with my finger I lit it with the use of Todorokis quirk.

The curtains opened the reveal Shota, he visibly let out a breath before turning to look over at Eri, signalling her over with the wave of his hand, she came over and the sparkler immediately caught her attention, once the sparkler died out she hastily opened the window “Y/nn Senpai, what was that?” I took another out of my waistband and held it out to her “It was a sparkler, it's like a silent firework on a stick!” She blinked before carefully accepting the unlit stick with both hands “Are the big scary noises as pretty as the sparklers?” I nodded and held my pinkie finger out to the sparkler she held, then activating Todorokois quirk and lighting it. “Wow!” Eri grinned as it sparkled. She watched it intently and I got absorbed in the scene until I felt a jolt, I glanced up and at the capture weapon that was holding me up.

Shota spoke “Y/n, climb in.” I nodded and went to move my body around so I wasn't hung upside down, so I could enter feet first, but the capture weapon had different ideas and decided to just unloop from the guttering making it so I was no longer held up but falling towards the ground until something wrapped around my arm that was probably instinctively up to try grab hold of something. I then jottled to a stop and bounced up and down slightly. I look up to see another capture weapon wrapped around my arm and out the corner of my eye I saw the head of black hair move back into the room.

The capture weapon was then pulling me up until I was able to get my legs through the window and swing in. Once stood in the room Shota spoke “Capture weapon. Now.” I quickly took the one I wore off from around my neck and he took it, then unraveling his capture weapon from my arm “You are never to take my capture weapon. Ever. Again. Do you understand?” I nodded quickly, Eri was looking on with big eyes, whilst the sparkler lit up wonder, fear also resided in her eyes but she blinked as I was engulfed in a hug, a smile then breaking out on Eri's face once again. “Don't ever scare me like that.” I smiled and hugged Shota tightly but soon after he moved his hand up and placed it on the back of my head as I'd flinched to the sound of the fireworks starting again. “Eri, why don't we all watch the fireworks together?” I looked over to Eri and she was nodding to Shota's question. She moved so she was closer to the window, Shota then dropping his hand from my head and turning me so I could watch out the window, but he kept his arms around me and after a while he rested his chin on my head.

I decided to look down to where Eri stood to try and distract myself from how comfortable Shota's hold was, and how romantic it would appear from afar. At the sound of fireworks Eri flinched so I decided to say “Eri, do you know why fireworks are so loud?” She turned her head to look at me from over her shoulder, she then shook her head and I smiled “It's because they're announcing how pretty they are and so no one misses it, they yell it as loud as they can!” She grinned and nodded before asking “So Kacchan is always trying to say he's pretty?” I was dumbfounded for a minute, not knowing how to respond but before I could open my mouth Shota hummed “Yes... Yes he is.” I could tell by the tone in his voice that he was scheming something. Eri nodded and looked back towards the window “I'll tell him he's pretty when I next see him then!” Before I could even address how bad of an idea that was, Shota said “I think he'd very much appreciate that.”

Eventually the firework display came to an end “Come on Eri, it's time for bed now.” Eri almost attached herself to the window sill “I don't want to miss a firework!” Shota sighed and moved away from me to go and grab her, prying her from the window sill, he then placed her on the bed but she was about to shoot off “Eri, if you go to bed we can use the sparklers tomorrow.” She froze up and you could see the cogs working in her brain, she pouted “But fireworks, daddy said they only happen for one day.” I could see Shota visibly tense up, I sighed and went over, then sneakily putting my hand into Shotas pocket and bringing out his phone since mine was back at my dorm alliance due to me transforming and losing my clothes.

I scrolled through his phone to find TubeYou and clicked on it to search for firework videos, I crouched beside her bed and stuck my arm out so she could watch. As she was watching I could see her eyes slowly begin to flutter, she then asked tiredly “Am I pretty, mummy?” I froze, and glanced around, I hummed in hopes that if she hadn't meant me then I could cover it with the excuse of me questioning what she said, but she didn't make a comment so I decided to reply “You are beyond pretty Eri, you are beautiful.” She smiled and closed her eyes. Shota reached over and took the artic fox plush that resembled me and gently lifted one of her arms to place the plush under it, then letting her arm back down, which she then used to snuggle with the plush. I looked to Shota and he didn't look away from Eri as he whispered “She has nightmares if she doesn't hold it during her sleep... Says the fox spirit is protecting her.” My heart melted at the sentiment.

Once I woke up I went to 1-As alliance to see Eri, upon arriving she was stepping out of the elevator with Shota, but before I could go over and greet either of them Eri ran off towards the students that sat around eating breakfast. I went over to Shota and asked “She seems excited.” He hummed, I noticed he was just watching her with the group of students and decided to onlook myself. “Kacchan! I just want to say, you are really, really pretty!” Everyone stopped which ever stage of eating they were at, whether that was chewing, cutting, or bringing the food towards their mouth. Sero and Kaminari then burst out laughing, Kaminari then howling out “You're so pretty Bakugo!” Kirishima worriedly tried to diffuse their laughter “Come on, that's not manly guys, Eri is just trying to be nice!” However, Bakugo who is the kind of person to fight anybody yelled “Well, at least she thinks I'm pretty unlike you extras!” I laughed lightly.

“Eri just discreetly called Bakugo loud.” Shota hummed before smirking slightly “You are quite pretty yourself.” I turned my head and glared at him “My volume is nothing compared to Bakugos! As a matter of fact, my volume is nothing to Yamada Sensei's, so are you going to say he's extremely pretty?” He chuckled and shook his head, then beginning to head towards the door “No, he's far from pretty.” He just continued walking as if he hadn't just indirectly complimented me.

[ Edited : 01/05/2024 ]