2

“Aunt, hyung gonna be fine, right?” said the young blonde boy while still hugging his aunty. He still can stop recalled about how his hyung suddenly coughing out blood. If it aren’t for his aunt Tasha, maybe he will stay at his hyung’s bedroom now.

Tasha who hear the question from her younger nephew don’t know how to answer it. She don’t want to lie to him, but at the same time she don’t want to make him worry. There’s once where Alver was injured by the assassin that was send by the current queen. It make Alver who was unconscious bleeding a little at the neck, and when Alberu knew about that he keep crying and didn’t want to eat until his brother heels up properly without any mark left.

She could only smile sadly and patted her nephew head to make him calm down a little “Don’t worry Alberu, your brother is strong he just need a little more rest” said Tasha to Alberu. She also don’t really sure about what happened to his older nephew. All she could do right now is hope that her nephew will be fine. Who in they right mind to not shocked and scared of losing someone. For Tasha, it’s enough with her sister. She don’t want to lose anyone anymore.

“Can I visit hyung now?” asked Alberu to his aunt. He want to check on his brother by himself, he want to make sure that his hyung is really fine. After all, this is the first time in 9 years after his brother wake up from his coma.
Tasha just nodded her head while smile a little. It’s not like she can stop Alberu from coming to visit his brother. Even though she say no to him, Alberu will not hear what her aunt said and go to his brother bedroom in the middle of the night.

Alberu who see his aunt nodded her head beamed at her. He can’t wait to visit on his brother later.

‘Damn it what happen’ look at his surrounding he notice the same bedroom he had wake up before.

‘Right, I’m faint when I was coughing blood’ thought Kim Rok Soo while sighing. He don’t know how he should really feel now. First he die then wake up in an unfamiliar place, after that he coughing blood then faint and now here he is. Laying on the king size bed alone with an open window that made the curtains blow softly. It is morning now, he could see how the sunlight hit his hair gently.

When he was about to change the position from laying on the bed to sit, he noticed there’s someone holding his left hand. Looked at the side he see a younger blonde boy who was holding his hand while his head on the bed. ‘This boy probably was asleep’ thought Kim Rok Soo. The thought to change position automatically discarded when he see the boy still in his dream land. He don’t want to wake up this boy. ‘The boy is probably tired’ thought Kim Rok Soo again.  Just by looking at the little boy face he can see the eyebags on him. ‘He also look skinny for his age. Does this boy eat his meal properly?’

-

Alberu who noticed a movement from the bed open his eyes to check on his hyung if he already wake up.  Raising his head he saw his brother who was stared at the wall with his blank face. “Hyung?” called Alberu to his hyung.

Feeling worried about his hyung, Alberu called his hyung again. “Hyung? Are you okay?” asked Alberu to him. But the said person didn’t even bother to turn his gaze or answer Alberu who started to be more worried about his hyung.

Kim Rok Soo who still in his deep thought finally snap out of it when he feel someone shook his shoulder while calling his name. Fixed his gaze he see the supposed sleepy boy and the beautiful black fairy skin women who looked at him with their watery eyes.

‘No not again’ thought Kim Rok Soo while sweated a little. he don’t want to deal with this two person who will crying whenever they saw him. ‘Am I really that ugly to the point they feel sad about it?’

“Hyung…” said the blonde boy with his watery eyes and sniffed a little. With his rosy red nose and puffy eyes he look so adorable to the point Kim Rok Soo who see this can’t help but smile a little. “ You still didn’t change huh…” said him while putting his hand at the little boy to patted it. ‘Huh? Why did I said that?’ thought Rok Soo. He didn’t even mean to said that.

It feels like this body was the one doing that without him control it. He didn’t even mean to patted the boy expect the smile a little part. Hide the frown with his blank face he let the unexpected move be. Maybe this body already used to patted this boy head. ‘His hair is soft’ thought Kim Rok Soo while still patted the boy head.

The said boy who was being patted by his hyung was stunned at his hyung words.

Sniffing

The sound of sniffing get more louder inside the room then it was. Not until the sound of crying boy could be here.

“HYUNGGG…..WAAAAAA….” cried Alberu while hugged his brother. He really miss the patted his brother always give to him when he always need him.

"Hyung...sob... don't leave me..sob..again" begged Alberu to his brother. It's already feel like hell when his brother in coma for almost 10 years. He had have enough for that. He don't want lose anyone again.

Kim Rok Soo or supposed to be Alver now, hugged the boy back while patted his back. He don't know what he should say in this moment. 'Why am i sad? Why do i feel sad about this?' thought Kim Rok Soo. This is not his emotions, he don't feel sad about anything, but the body he live on was telling him to be sad about something. The little smile in his face change into a grin, his eyes started to watering a little as it get dust in his eyes. 'This is the body emotions i guess? Even me can't control this body properly' thought Kim Rok Soo again.

Alberu and Tasha who notice how the older's eyes started to teary was shocked at the unexpected situation.

Alberu who was still hugging his brother feels his heart broke a little. This is his first time in 9 years watching his brother broke down a little without make any noise. 'Is hyung sad? Is he in pain? Does he not happy to see me?' questined Alberu to himself.

While Tasha who stood at the near door started to have many thought in her mind. She also think that Alver, her older nephew was in pain. When she was about to check on the older one she stopped the moment she hear his nephew voice again.

"Thanks for never give up on me" confessed Alver to Alberu and Tasha. The emotion he put on voice feels like he was saying his goodbye to someone even though he was still here. Kim Rok Soo was shocked at this sudden emotions of his. 'What is up with this body? Don't tell me i was about to die again' .

Who would not shocked at the sudden bursted from the 9 years coma patient. The way he talked feels like a farewell to his family. It is like he was saying his goodbye before he go somewhere where anyone couldn't reach for him.

"W-what you mean hyung? Of course i will never give up on you!" Said Alberu to his sickly hyung. Nowhere in hell he would give up on this person. He would never done that. Watched how his hyung smile with a little tear on his eyes really make him feel sad. He don't want this older brother of him think too much about what happen in the past and be unhappy. He want his hyung nim to always be happy.

"Yes... thank you again" said Alver to Alberu. "May you give me some time alone" added Alver.  He think he need some more time to get use on this body.

"B-but h-" before Alberu could speak anything his aunt Tasha pick him up like how she picked him when both of them at the Alver's bedroom, where he was coughing out blood before. "If there's anything or anywhere hurt please call for me alright?" Said Tasha to his older nephew. She knew Alver need some time to think about what had happened before, and as the older one inside the room she need to take Alberu with her to give him some space.

Alberu who was picked by his aunty can't help but let it be. Even though he really want to stay with his brother, at this time he need to give his brother some time to be alone. With that both of them go out of the room and left the blonde hair boy inside the room alone.

Sigh...

________________________________________________

Author: Hello, this is your Author. Thank you for reading this fanfiction. I really appreciate it, apologize for the short and later update. I actually not really busy. Just got no right time to continue this. I hope all of you have a great day today.

Peace