"Ji Yan, why are you so naive."

    "Didn't you say I'm an idiot, a idiot is not naive, who is it? Childish." Ji Yan was still brooding over the fact that Yan Yan said he was an idiot last night.

    "Almost there, you're not an idiot, I'm an idiot, okay."

    Yan Xuwu and Ji Yan walked into the campus arguing, while Ji Ning followed Ji Yan and did not participate in their conversation. Just a person who doesn't talk much, Ji Yan didn't notice anything unusual about her.

    The first-year and second-year students are not in the same building. When passing by the No. 3 teaching building, Ji Ning stopped: "Brother, I'll go first.

    " You know."

    Yan Xuwu felt very strange listening to it next to him, Ji Yan didn't study by himself, but he knew that it was really rare to tell his sister to study hard.

    The two walked side by side to the second teaching building.

    Ji Ning looked at their backs, her clear eyes flashed.

    When Yan Xuwu and Ji Yan walked into the classroom of Class 7 of Senior 2, all the students in the classroom were there.

    The atmosphere inside was just like at the gate of the school. It was very lively, because Qin Yu, a big star, was standing in the classroom, chatting with the classmates next to him with a smile.

    Qin Yu's movie has been a big hit recently, and he has become a popular fried chicken. He just shot an advertisement yesterday.

    This morning, he prepared a chocolate for every student in the class. The products he endorsed this time were all sent by the manufacturer.

    In addition, he also made up one for each of the classmates who didn't get Ji Yueze's autographed photo last time.

    He has always been comprehensive in everything he does, and will not easily offend anyone.

    After sending all the chocolates and autographed photos, only the last one was left. At this time, he looked up and saw Ji Yan walking into the classroom, so he greeted him and handed him the things in his hand.

    "Ji Yan, this is the autographed photo of Mr. Ji, and there is a small gift for you. The whole class has it."

    Ji Yan looked down and saw the words "Ji Yueze" in the photo. suddenly became very uncomfortable.

    "I don't want it, take it." The

    classroom suddenly fell silent.

    The whole class knew that Ji Yan and Qin Yu didn't deal with each other very well. One was the school bully and the other was the school grass. It was normal to not deal with them.

    Ji Yan doesn't seem to be close to anyone. He always has a light expression on his face. He is tall and has a killer hairstyle. The classmates in the class are a little afraid of him.

    But Qin Yu gave him something with a friendly attitude, but he didn't appreciate it, and the classmates felt some injustice for Qin Yu.

    Qin Yu still had a smile on his face, but he was a little embarrassed and couldn't get off the stage. The hand holding the photo was not sent out, nor was it taken back.

    "I want it, I'm also a fan of Teacher Ji, and I wanted his autographed photo for a long time." Yan Xuwu took the photo and chocolate from Qin Yu, "Thank you for the gift, I'm new here. Transfer student Yan Yan, please give me more advice in the future."

    Qin Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

    "Hello, I'm Qin Yu, and everyone will take care of each other in the future."

    "It must be."

    Ji Yan glanced at Yan Xuwu unhappily, and went straight to his seat.

    Because I didn't sleep well last night, the morning class passed quickly in Yan Xuwu's drowsiness.

    After lunch, she went to the toilet.

    I didn't expect to meet Qin Yu when I came out.

    Qin Yu seemed to be waiting for her specially.

    "In the morning, thank you for helping me clear the siege." Yan Xuwu took the chocolate and gave it to Qin Yu to go down the steps. Qin Yu thanked her very much.

    "I'm actually helping Ji Yan out of the siege, he's not targeting you, he's actually targeting Ji Yueze, secretly telling you that Ji Yan is a black fan of Ji Yueze, so you give him the autographed photo of the actor Ji, and he will I won't be happy."

    Qin Yu showed an expression of sudden realization: "So that's the case, that's me being abrupt."

    "It doesn't matter, Ji Yan won't take it

    to heart." "Thank you anyway, three days later, I have a singer The recording of the dance variety show, this is the admission ticket to the recording site of the show, and I will give it to you. If you have time, you can come and watch it."

    In the recording that day, Qin Yu will participate as a flying guest and will dance with the same venue. The participants of the program conduct PK.

    Yan Xuwu took over the admission ticket. It was a variety show called "Sing and Dance Cha Cha Cha". The brain had already automatically searched it in his mind and found that this variety show was the most popular at the moment and caused great repercussions among young people. A trendy variety show.

    It can be said that the admission ticket to the variety show recording site is hard to find, but Qin Yu gave it to her like this.

    "Tell you quietly, that day there will be a super big male star to become a flight instructor. I promise, after you go, you will never regret it."

    Super big male star?

    Yan Xuwu was really interested when she heard it. She used to be a star-chasing girl when she was young.

    Otherwise, when he first wore a book, he would not have seen Ji Yueze last time.

    However, sixteen years later, Ji Yueze is no longer a fresh meat, but an old bacon.

    Just go.

    Yan Xuwu put the admission ticket in her pocket. She is of an average age now, so she should play more with those good-looking little fresh meats. As for Ji Yueze, he will go wherever he falls in love. Whoever loves to find.

    The place where the two talked was in a corner, and under normal circumstances, it was difficult for others to find them.

    At this time, a familiar and pleasant male voice suddenly came from the aisle: "Don't accept it if you don't like it. Since you accept it, don't spoil other people's hearts."

    It was Ji Yan's voice.

    "Ji Yan, aren't you the same as me, you don't like Qin Yu, why do you want to speak for him now?" an unfamiliar male voice said, "I just hate Qin Yu's hypocritical appearance, with a smiling face every day, He pretends to have a good relationship with every classmate, but in fact, he is arrogant and arrogant and doesn't take anyone seriously, so I hate him."

    "You accept Qin Yu's gift with a smile on your face, but behind your back Throwing his gift into the trash can and tearing up the autograph photo, aren't you hypocritical?"

    Qin Yu, the party involved, was standing in the corner and heard his classmates speak ill of him behind his back. Qin Yu was not surprised. He has experienced a lot since he was a child.

    It's just that he was a little curious. Ji Yan clearly hated him, so why should he speak for him?

    Yan Xuwu lowered her voice and said, "I'll tell you secretly again, in fact, Ji Yan is your loyal fan in private, but he's a boy and it's not easy to show it, so he used a cold look to arm himself."

    Qin Yu: ...?

    [Ding! Ji Yan's negative luck value has been reduced from 2000 to 1000, and the bad luck value has weakened, please continue to work hard~]