CHAPTER 11-20

register
Log in
Forgot password
front page
Leaderboard
complete the novel
Novel Classification
my bookshelf
read record
Feedback
69 Book Bar
Simplified

page
collect
Table of contents
set up
dark night
  Chapter 11
  Yuan Shaochen naturally noticed Ye Jinzhi's sight, but he turned his head away, no longer looking at Ye Jinzhi's side, and deliberately lowered his head to organize his luggage.

  It was useless for the three children to see how coquettish they were, and they gave up after a while.

  When they heard the sound of the train starting, they all crowded by the window to see how the train moved.

  But there is only one window, and there are at most two heads left. Three brothers, you squeeze me and I squeeze you, and do not give in to each other.

  "Big brother, you squeezed me." Ah Hao was very angry when he saw that he was squeezed out by the big brother, and he just squeezed between the two brothers.

  "Second, go over there, I can't see it." Ah Zhao found that he couldn't move, and looked down to see Ah Hao hugging his legs.

  He tried hard to pull his leg out, but he was afraid of kicking Ah Hao, so he shouted angrily, "Third, if you don't let go, don't blame me for being rude.

  " I won't let you see it either." Ah Hao has a grudge, and he still remembers when he was squeezed out by his elder brother just now.

  On the contrary, it was cheaper for A Xu, who monopolized the window and watched with relish, not affected by them at all.

  Ye Jinzhi watched the fun and saw that the two silly sons were still entangled, and couldn't help holding his forehead: "Why is the silly son so stupid."

  Unable to bear to look directly, he motioned them to look at A Xu.

  Ah Zhao reacted at once: "The third child, we can't watch it anymore. You can see how happy the second child is watching alone."

  Then he tried to discuss with Ah Hao: "Let's squeeze the second child together. Let's go, let's see, okay?"

  A Hao was about to let go when he heard, "A Hao, if you dare to squeeze me with big brother, I won't play with you in the future.

  " Threatening him, Ah Hao wanted to watch but didn't want no one to play with him. He was very tangled for a while, and he didn't know whether to let go or not.

  You can watch it if you put it on, but no one plays with him anymore, and his mind is dizzy.

  "It's okay, big brother will take you to play in the future, hurry up, let go." Ah Zhao saw that Ah Hao hesitated, and quickly promised.

  "Third, look at the time when eldest brother takes you to play, I don't dislike you, and I don't dislike you every time." A Xu interjected slowly.

  While talking, he glanced at Ye Jinzhi, meaning: hurry up and think of a way, I know you caused it.

  Ye Jinzhi smiled awkwardly. He didn't expect his son to be so smart. He accidentally angered his upper body. When he turned his head, he saw that Yuan Shaochen was also watching a play.

  Turning his eyes, Yuan Shaochen knew when she looked like this that he had another bad idea on his head.

  "Come on, Ah Hao, let's let your eldest brother go and let your father take you to look outside. The windows outside are bigger, so you can see more clearly, and you don't have to crowd with people."