Sexual Preference

Alright, everyone, I have another important PSA for you all, but to be honest, it's a rant too. As you all know, I rather avoid drama and stay away from it and just make stories I enjoy, and that you all enjoy. So as you all know, when things like this tend to happen and I feel like it's going to grow into something that will be an problem, I like to nip them in the bud.

Now, as you can see from the title, we're talking about sexual preference. Now, I honestly don't care what someone's sexual preference is. If you're straight, gay, bi, pan, I don't care. That's your preference and it has nothing to do with me. If you're more into content that's focused more on gay couples and relationships, then that's completely fine.

Now for the main topic of this discussion or PSA, is the sexual preference of non fictional characters. As we all know, there's fan art, fan stories, gender swaps, and etc of characters doing all sorts of things, especially in NSFW content. And some of that content involves them engaging in acts that go against their canonical sexual preference. Example being, two canonically straight males making out or having sex with each other. And again, I don't care. If you enjoy that content, then good on you. Now, the problem arises if someone doesn't like that and tries to shame and force their own opinion onto them. Just like this person here. Now, I don't like attacking people, but I will call you out on being stupid, and show everyone your stupidity. I also deleted these comments so people won't harass them, despite what they've said.