Taehyung snuggled himself more into Jungkook's neck inhaling his manly scent which made him shiver everytime. He didn't know why but he wanted more other than just cuddling.

He hesitated to say how he felt. He just closed his eyes tightly avoiding his urge of everything he was feeling at that time..

Jungkook could feel something was wrong with the younger. He could feel something was bothering Taehyung. He decided to ask him.

"Baby, what happened? Why you are looking so stressed?" Jungkook asked while he kissed his forehead trying to calm his husband.

"Jungkook-k I don't know but I want you right now." Taehyung said while breathing hardly. He couldn't control more.

He started kissing Jungkook on his neck and finally his lips. But Jungkook stopped him.

"Bun, don't do something which you'll regret later. I told you that you can take time." Jungkook said while caressing the younger's cheek which were red at that time.

"No Jungkook. I won't regret. Just I want you right now."

Jungkook could feel how desperate the younger was behaving at that time.

"Please Jungkook." Taehyung requested more like begged. That's it.

Jungkook didn't take any seconds to attach their lips together. He started exploring every inch of Taehyung's mouth who was trying to kiss back with the same energy but couldn't. The kiss was becoming hot with every seconds pass. Both were breathing hardly.

After kissing for whole 5 minutes they parted because of lack of oxygen.

"Bun, you still have time. Stop me. Or else I won't be stopping later." Jungkook said seriously looking at the younger who was frowning at Jungkook's every statement.

"Jungkook please stop this shit right now. You have my full consent. Now stop asking questions and do continue." Taehyung said while Jungkook just smirked.

"Wrong move babe. Now you'll definitely regret." Jungkook said before again smashing his lips with his own.

Jungkook kissed his lips and slipped his tongue smoothly into the younger's mouth tasting each corner of his caval.

Jungkook started kissing his jaw lines and then neck where he made uncountable hickeys. The younger was moaning mess under his husband.. For Taehyung everything was so new. The kiss was different. The eyes of his beloved husband held many emotions together.

Slowly Jungkook started taking of the younger's clothes which were bothering him from the very start. Removing the clothes Jungkook was aww stuck by looking at the younger's beautiful milky skin and that feminine body.

Jungkook was already getting hard by looking at the younger. Even it caused him to drool looking at Taehyung like he was his dinner today.

"Um-m Jungkook, Can you please cover me up with the blanket-t?" Taehyung asked for two reasons. First of all it was in the middle of December which means it was too cold and secondly he was feeling shy by how his husband was looking at him.

"Sure love. No problem." Jungkook agreed since he could see his love was uncomfortable.

Jungkook first removed his own clothes and put on the blanket over both of them. Taehyung's cheeks were red as he was trying to avoid the stare of the black haired male.

Jungkook was too gentle. Too much after that incident but Taehyung was being the impatient one here.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook in a kiss again and Jungkook kissed back within a second. The kiss went from Taehyung's jaw bone then his neck and then his pink and fluffy nipples which were looking too much sensible.